Yes I live in Washington dc

Hey, if you wanna cite - cite in full! :rofl:
You forgot to say UNEDUCATED :gift_heart:

Bad student.
Now they won’t let you in brave new world! :eye:

Yepp. I was just heading to

:stuck_out_tongue:

America gets to taste some of its own medicine. Hope they will learn from it, but I highly doubt it.

1 Like

mandog,

Hope you’re on the mend & doing well. Hopin’ you get out and enjoy your life some chap!

Been a wonderful POTUS.

GM

P.S. :clown_face: HONK-HONK :clown_face:

3 Likes

I just think that people who genuinely believe that half of the American population are Nazis have no business diagnosing anyone with mental illness.

4 Likes

Off-Topic: Now I really see that you are a Jack Nicholson fan! Nice avatar!

1 Like

Last time I checked, the prescription for getting some Democracy thinking into the heads of the Barbarians was bomb carpets? But hey, I might be delusional :crazy_face:

1 Like
1 Like

torvic & pebcak,

Please, it’s a Constitutional Republic.

Visit soon & stay a while!

But, beware of the legend … you may never return to your home. Something about the mysterious mystique of passing by Lady Liberty & the Golden Gate Bridge!

Ye 'ole Yankee :cowboy_hat_face:

Could you spell out what are trying to say Martian fellow?

1 Like

Thank you, Kresimir.

Most of our grandfathers participated on the exceptional side of world history during those years.

GM

2 Likes

Right from the start i knew your opening post would bring out the best of some of the most educated, level-headed analysts of todays US political landscape this community has to offer.

5 Likes

Sure pebac, swing by and visit someday.

I’ll bet that you’re pleasantly surprised. Experience the glitz of big cities on the coasts, but don’t overstay. Get to the heartland … it’s where the magic lives. :+1:

Guaranteed = “Trumpers” are awesome guys & gals. Travel … please see it for yourself & be your own judge.

GM

2 Likes

Fellas,

Be vibrant & enjoy life.

Your alien friend,
GM :alien:

2 Likes

That would be great. Some of my ancestors left their shithole country for America and they never came back :wink:

For real. And I’m not even a Trump supporter. The most unbelievably amazing part is as bad as he is, the other side manages to find candidates who are so much more corrupt that they’ve deemed fixing an election is ok. Lies, whatever, even Donald wouldn’t do that. That’s really blatant how low they feel about the average citizen and the constitution.

The least worst choice is still the best. One if these years hopefully we actually get someone we want to vote for instead of just someone to vote against.

3 Likes

The US needs a third, relevant party IMO. Being able to choose between only two often leads to “vote against” situations. A democracy that doesn’t move is easy to hit.

Somehow i doubt it, once you give up true freedom of speech & elections like that…
It won’t magically fix itself :slightly_frowning_face:

Who’d believe anything anymore, after such “in-your-face approach”?

:joy:

1 Like

Pretty much, but no matter how neutral and independent I stay hoping for a third party, that doesn’t look like it will ever happen. I’m very much libertarian and look at all things through the lens is the constitution and equality. Freedom for all, and a small simple over arching government. Much how we know having a nice simple OS can be extremely stable and powerful, I think it’s no surprise I like Arch and Arch based. Arch is our federal government. Endeavor is the state, where we add in some things for us locals.

Freedom is everything. Everyone should be free to live as they wish without taking away those same values from another. I can’t support anyone who is close minded or are willing to take the rights away from others just because they have a different view than their own. Which is why I absolutely couldn’t support the Biden/Harris ticket. It’s just shameful.

3 Likes