Yes I live in Washington dc

Yes the curfew came in over my phones emergency response system

Yes I am safe from harm

Ty for your concern

11 Likes

I guess this will put a damper on your lifestyle now that you can’t spend all your evenings in the local clubs. :partying_face:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Social distancing is my jam

5 Likes

Yes it’s also true we are an embarrassment to the whole planet.

The USA operates like a third world country for quite some time it seems

1100 dc national guard troops to secure the count of the electoral college votes of each states certified count

1 Like

For real. Since like 08-09 it’s just been embarrassing the way people and the media act.

3 Likes

I’m a veteran of the armed forces and this is shameful

5 Likes

to calm you down a bit … this isn’t just in the U.S.A. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Totally agree with you.

1 Like

If you mean 1808-1809, I agree with you… :crazy_face:

We’ve been on lockdown since November 7… Curfew at 9 PM, and not much movement, unless there is a reason that’s semi urgent. It absolutely sucks!!

2008-2009**

I guess Bush Jr. wasn’t much better. And who would have imagined Mrs. Clinton would be so much worse than Mr.? That was shocking.

Ya. F*** it, everything is going to hell. I’m just going to keep drinking and looking to make my dreams of being an expat a reality.

4 Likes

Easy there captain, don’t forget that we’re living in a :clown_face: :earth_africa:
THERE’S NOWHERE TO RUN!!! :rofl:

P.S. :clown_face: HONK-HONK :clown_face:

4 Likes

Move to the UK, it’s much better.

… wait.

6 Likes

I have always loved the mountains, and the ocean. Chile seems like a good place to end up. At least if everything is a disaster there, and goes the same way as everything else, the views should be worth dieing for.

Edit: also, they have ample wine supplies.

3 Likes

I seem to think someone here lives next door to there (or up the hill a bit)… you could probably crash there?

If you hear in the news that a strange Greek man was running in the streets nude yelling “give me Freedom or Give me Death”, you’ll all know what happened to me from lockdown.

3 Likes

You Greeks play some rather strange games at your “quarantine” parties.

1 Like

Especially when we play alone… Well, my Dog keeps me company.

No kidding? It’s always been a (serious) dream of mine.

Yes - @mandog is in Peru (and I seem to remember he has a love of motorbikes…).

1 Like