Yes I live in Washington dc

I thought he moved back to the UK?

1 Like

Heā€™s on lockdown in UK.

1 Like

Iā€™m not really shocked by what transpired today. The temperature has been reaching boiling point for some time - Iā€™m just glad it ended as quickly as it began and hope that no further incidents occur.

As some of you said itā€™s an embaressment - it makes the people of our country look like fools. We are all impacted by the actions of the few and this will most likely impact how other countries and their people view us.

Iā€™m just glad that those of you in those areas are ok and that many others were spared harm, though I did see there was 1 individual who passed. Very unfortunate :expressionless:

4 Likes

Today wasnā€™t the embarrassment. The amount of election fraud to ā€œwinā€ the election is the most embarrassing thing going on. We are allowing the actions of children to dictate the future. Thatā€™s embarrassing.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Are you comparing whatā€™s happening with 3rd world??
I can speak about thatā€¦

yes, this is not news for me.

ā€œFreedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
Ronald Reagan

3 Likes

dept of homeland security 1492

2 Likes

Thank you for your service.
:handshake:

Soon to be United States Secretary of the Interior

2 Likes

Sounds like a tweet from, well you knowā€¦

1 Like

Oh wait, doesnā€™t average Joe need 6 planets to satisfy his material ā€œneedsā€. Or was it 9 ?

1 Like

Apart from the last paragraph, I agree with the rest.

Right. This is the beginning of the ā€œcoming outā€ and show your true selves of the people of the ā€œFirst Worldā€ in desperation when the center of power and wealth is shifting. The process of demise of empires, throughout the history, has always been violent and ugly.

No otherbarry, the 25th Amendment is comprised of four seperate Sections ā€¦ where none of those accusations are mentioned. Actually, your entire post couldnā€™t be factually more incorrect.

But, for giggles ā€¦ you do win consolation prize for the propoganda talking points. Please be careful of the kool-aid in the punch bowl.

GM

1 Like

LizziAS,

Iā€™ll make the assumption that youā€™re only speaking for yourself.

GM

May I ask which branch of service?

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re aware, but DC Mayor Bowser (D) requested services of the National Guard.

GM

P.S. :clown_face: HONK-HONK :clown_face:

3 Likes

And now, back to our regular unpolitical statements, did anyone notice the Australian wild fires this year? And I mean crappy wholesome, destructive fires!

1 Like

If firefighters fight fires, and crime fighters fight crime, than wtf do freedom fighters fight?

2 Likes

The irony is the low income white working class conservatives making up a large portion of Trumpā€™s electoral base have been arguably shafted by him and his policies the most over the last 4 years.

I really donā€™t understand how or why anybody could believe his blatant lies. Any of them. They are not well constructed or thought out, or have any evidence to back them up in any way. But these low income conservative hillbillies drink it up like its Mountain Dew, and then do crazy stuff like this.

4 Likes

No iā€™m back in the UK for the time being due to bad health and lockdown, And yes I have a love for Big Bikes but my wife has put the brakes on that for the time being.
As for the US how much lower will that man go

2 Likes