What games are you playing?

Mine seems no worse than in Windows TBH.

No, it’s not the greatest version of AA (FXAA always looks bad compared to say MSAA for example), but at least for me it looks ok. I’m currently working at 1080p, but have a new 1440p 170Hz monitor coming Wednesday :smiley:

1 Like

i would like to point to X-Plane 11 : - ) flight sim, as having it on my EOS desktop over STEAM
a quick and dirty round flight demo, the background music just came from listening to my mp3, so not from XPlane11)

done a sample xplane 11 screenrecording xpln download time est. 1 to 2 min

“SMART” half thermal pads xD Do they even touch the radiator? xD

depending on the price I might give this a go as I loved homeworld:

Just picked up Cruelty Squad last week…this game is truly whacky. I’ve heard it described as a fever dream, and it really is :joy:. Definitely not for everyone, but I’ve become really absorbed into its weirdness :joy::joy:

1 Like

Civilization 6 occasionally for slow chilled gameplay.

I seem to always go back to Stellaris. Seriously you think you are playing for a few minutes then realise it is 2am. What a time killer.

3 Likes

Needed a change from the “shooty, shooty, stabby, stabby” games and give my brain a workout. So I am playing The Talos Principle again. (Steam Link to follow once I am off my phone)
As promised…

and it has a native Linux port.

3 Likes

What TIM do you use? There are ones that have some nice longevity and may be a better option for you.

I wish I could like FF14 but I play Tank and you just generate way too much aggro as a tank in that game for it to be genuinely difficult to keep it. I prefer to fight the DPS for control and know that Im generating more aggro due to my personal skill and not just the insane amount of aggro generation my class has.

I am now using Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut. Since I switched over to that, I have not had any problems.

1 Like

Arctic MX-4 is also one ive used that lasts a very long time if you ever want to try it.

btw, after your very convincing ad of Kryonaut, i’ve tried it out - it’s really good! :+1:

1 Like

Those Paradox games are so addictive. :grimacing:

I would recommend Hydronaut - silicone-free is the way to go. :wink:

Too addictive. Every time I want to play as a pacifist and setup friendly treaties to play by diplomacy…somewhere along the lines I turn towards genocide.

Pretty much the same way as Hitman games. Start off stealth then turn into full Rambo elite.

2 Likes

Peace through superior firepower.
I also wanted to try a diplomatic/“almost-pacifist” run but I started surrounded by devouring swarms. Oh, well… :sweat_smile:

Some time ago I tried Crusader Kings 3.

result

Start in Ireland
marry sone to a pesant girl with superb spymaster skill
wreak havok to the rest of the Ireland and part of England
conquer (inherit) what you can and assassinate multiple kings
get bored
start courting your sons wife the spymaster :grin:
get caught :sweat_smile:
Ireland basicaly falls to a civil riot
England declares a war with 10-times the army

Deathloop is apparently playable with Proton Experimental, so I’m going to give it a go as couple of friends have really been enjoying it.

https://www.protondb.com/app/1252330

2 Likes

Oh it’s already out! :partying_face:

used to play Cities Skylines, i love that kind of games… I guess i could play it with wine or playonlinux.

Tomorrow is the day…

Gladly kkkkkk… :slight_smile: