Thanks EndeavourOS Team and Community

Yeah guests like you are the worst!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bryan = Bilbo Baggins
EOS Forum = His home/hobbit hole
Manjaro Refugees = Dwarves
:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: It is EXACTLY that. Poor EOS members. Now where is that doily? :toilet:

3 Likes

This is comedic gold. Lol

4 Likes

Forums tells me that iā€™m too addicted to forum and out of likes and smileys for next 8 hours, soā€¦

This is exactly how it goes! :laughing: :rofl:

P.S. Double GOUDA CHEESE here! :cheese:

6 Likes

Iā€™m not poor. Iā€™m rich with Endeavour! :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Wait, is this a thing on this forum? Iā€™m new here so IDK. Now Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ll get this message sometime soon.

3 Likes

I just want you to know we take addiction very seriously! :grinning: Your access will be limited.

4 Likes

also das ā€œBemĆ¼hungs-Betriebssystemā€?

1 Like

Donā€™t be. Jump in with both feet and :heart: everything you like. Then youā€™ll find out itā€™s nothing to be afraid of. :wink:

8 Likes

Why you think i havenā€™t liked your posts in another threads?! :sweat_smile:

Absolutely trueā€¦
Once you get there, make sure to introduce yourself at Endeavour anonymous :star_struck:

3 Likes

Youā€™re sounding just like my wife Rick. :laughing: Jk Jk! Iā€™ll see you around!

6 Likes

I did not try to make fun, I feel a bit ashamed of all the feelings, hate and whatever, comming from manjaro over to this peaceful (what it should remain) forum.

5 Likes

We are all a little bit to blame for it - but there is no hate in it. I hate a lot of things, but an operating system is not included (not even Windows).

1 Like

Part of the reason I created this topic was to have something positive to focus on ā€¦ thanks to everyone for the positivity and keeping it that way!!

See we arenā€™t such barbarians after all!

6 Likes

I believe that there are so many off topic conversations in the Pub is because
EnOS just works!
It is a healthometer rather than anything else.
I raise a toast to the dev team!

9 Likes

Just remember what happens with too much of a good thing ā€¦ you get addicted! :laughing:

Edit: But donā€™t worryā€¦we have moderators on stand by!

5 Likes

Maybe I got addicted because the moderators did their job and keep this forum clean :laughing:

2 Likes

OK - whatā€™s with the butter? Are you planning nefarious things in the (future) dead of night?

1 Like

Great distribution and easy to install.

Great friendly and fun forum.

Thank you everyone - Iā€™m addicted too.

9 Likes

But you agree that this was a ā€œstampedeā€ ?
It would be more interresting what the older EnOS community members (itā€™s only a year, but heyā€¦) think about us. They are so silent (peaceful, stisfiedā€¦even DeepL donā€™t find the correct word).

Letā€™s try to swing in their rhythm.

4 Likes