Thanks EndeavourOS Team and Community

I am just going to at take a minute to say how much I respect this post and the mentality and approach it represents: A Friendly Community Reminder

As far as being part of the EndeavourOS community I am still wet behind the ears, but I have to say I’m already at a point where I’d be lost without it. Thanks to the EndeavourOS team and community!

33 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, everything you’ve done is very much appreciated! :star_struck:
Beacon of hope in an endless ocean of space :enos:

6 Likes

It is, indeed, a very nice message and I couldn’t agree more with it.

However, whenever I read such a post by @Bryanpwo, I always get the feeling it is directed directly at me: “What did I do now, am I in trouble?” :rofl: This is because the post is so vague and general, it can be applied to almost anyone. In fact, Bryan would be an excellent writer of horoscopes!

I wish it was a bit more specific, referencing actual threads on the forum, so that I knew what exactly prompted it.

3 Likes

The post is general and it is intended to be directed to anyone, it will be pinned on top of the forum for at least the end of the year.

8 Likes

That’s the whole point my friend :wink:
Ain’t we all sinners sometimes…

Question is - what should we do about it next time, and GOD ( :frog: ) knows we’re trying to do out best :innocent:

3 Likes

I’m just here, waiting for the council to assemble and judge me. :frog:

waiting for the council to assemble 2

11 Likes

This community has grown a lot in a very short time and it seems that every single day I see a post from a new user. I, as well as many other frequent posters here have not been on the forum very long and of course I expect as with any new community, that there will be growing pains. That said, I am happy with how the leaders of the community have adapted, and I am extremely excited to see what the future brings to this great community.

23 Likes

so :frog: :frog: are welcome i think :handshake:

9 Likes

Well, we’ve got tongues:

and cheeks:
252649404-croaking-vocal-sac-jumping-away-pool-frog

4 Likes

Careful what you ask for?!?!

7 Likes

Frogs not going to jump is he? :astonished:

7 Likes

it hide … house in france :rofl:

2 Likes

In addition to Bryan’s reply, I’m sure that anyone who had “crossed a line” would have had a polite prompt from a moderator via PM.

10 Likes

I am unfortunately not always polite as i would like to be. I am working on it though :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Well i must have stayed on your good side? :rofl:

4 Likes

It is probably more directed at us Manjaro refugees who burst in and don’t use a coaster :beer:, and scream “More GOUDA CHEESE over here! :cheese:

:rofl:

8 Likes

Yeah, like I said…

4 Likes

That’s not necessary in this case.

6 Likes

Translations of endeavour

Übersetzungen von endeavor

Verb

sich bemühen

endeavor, labor, try hard, try for, lay out, proceed

bestrebt sein

endeavor, endeavour

sich anstrengen

make an effort, strain, exert, endeavor, exert oneself, endeavour

Substantiv

die Bemühung

effort, endeavor, endeavour

die Anstrengung

effort, exertion, struggle, strain, endeavor, labor

die Bestrebung

effort, endeavor, attempt, endeavour

2 Likes

So you are saying it’s okay not to use a coaster?

3 Likes