I Think I am Addicted To This FORUM

I think I am getting addicted to this beautiful forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am using this more than Instagram :innocent:
Which was impossible a few days ago .

What about you ?

19 Likes

I’m not addicted!
I can just stop whenever i want!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:shushing_face:

10 Likes

Yeah, I have that problem, too:

8 Likes

me2 ofcourse

2 Likes

Maybeeeeee? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Endeavour anonymous:

• Hi. My name is keybreak.
    I write to this forum each time i sudo rm -rf /etc/shadow.
    Sometimes i just enter this forum to tell @Kresimir about new frog gangs.
7 Likes

I may or may not have been here everyday for the past 26 days or so.

9 Likes

I can’t since I started to answer questions . My goal is to become a ‘Noobe Master’ :sweat_smile:
Only helping newbies :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

You are addicted to all three forums I know , EOS, Manjaro , Garuda :joy: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

It was like wherever I go , there he is :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Just for any newbies reading this wondering what this command does, the answer is: nothing good, it has two effects 1) you’re not able to login, 2) people on the forum laugh at you. So, do not try this at home! @keybreak is a professional (professional what? I don’t know :rofl: )

9 Likes

:shushing_face:

I missed my sudo-junkie anonymous meeting for this one! :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Ah, not any more… Two forums on your list are wonderful, one has become a burning pile of poop.

I think it’s quite obvious which one is which, no need to explicitly say it.

But statistics says otherwise :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

We are there where Arch is.
Like @c00ter and @mandog :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You forgot linuxmintusers

free translatet: wir sind da, wo der Arsch ist

1 Like

We are just bored old men that mastered Arch years ago and like to see how the spins are doing. Lately the is a huge influx of arch spins most are just a change of wallpaper nothing more.
One stands head and shoulders over the rest although Endeavor is well thought out Garuder Linux takes the prize, not for being close to Arch, that award comes firmly here, Garuder is what Manjaro should of been before it lost the plot.

11 Likes

I keep telling me that I can stop anytime I want.
Wait…didn’t I just post here?

:honey_pot:

3 Likes

I’m totally addicted! I spend more time here than on anything else web related. I also enjoy the wiki.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is joekamprad and I’m addicted, I have to admit I helped build this forum because the old one was empty I just had to get a new bottle, as an extra I do help to build an ISO on beer, and more beers to come for more e.t.c.pp.

cheers

:beers:

16 Likes