I Think I am Addicted To This FORUM

:money_mouth_face: :rocket:

1 Like

Iā€™m always on the forum, even when I donā€™t have a problem with my OS, which hasnā€™t occurred yet with EnOS.

Do we have a discord chat or anything else by chance?

1 Like

Iā€™ve considered giving Garuda a spin, I have the ISO downloaded from about a month ago. Iā€™m just not sure what machine to put it on. I was using VirtualBox to test a bunch of Manjaro spins and ultimately settled on EnOS. Maybe Iā€™ll triple boot EnOS, Windows 10, and Garuda.

Edit: OS correction

Telegram i think:

But forum is way cooler :star_struck:

2 Likes

Looks like I have an excuse to install telegram and give it a spin.

@keybreak should be @computerbreak :smiley:

1 Like

Do it. Lets see if its true. :lying_face:

1 Like

Yep . Telegram and all others put every userā€™s input into one place whereas the forum deals it with topics :partying_face:

Iā€¦I just have few guides to writeā€¦
Iā€™m clean, seriously, just few guides, thatā€™s all!

Maybe a little reply here and there.
All right, all right maybe trying to help someone.

Iā€™m clean!! :grimacing: :zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

I wonder where that leaves me reading all this stuff all the time!
:wink:

4 Likes

Well I am gonna take a break . But wonā€™t log out . I even logged out of instagram :blush:

Hey man! Just kidding, no judging. :slight_smile: Iā€™m new to this community and hopefully Iā€™ll stick around for the foreseeable future, I transferred full EOS on my main machines and Iā€™m very happy with my setup. Just a couple minor changes and Iā€™ll be around. Looking forward to see you around on the forums. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Screenshot from 2020-08-19 17-29-15

Logged in on instagram and back to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

I AM REALLY ADDICTED

7 Likes

Itā€™s nice to use a friendly forum again, I havenā€™t enjoyed one for a long long time, and the ones I have enjoyed I donā€™t use much these days ( arstechnica and eurogamer ).

2 Likes

Iā€™m not addicted to this (or any other) forum, but I am addicted to communication. As @mandog suggested, heā€™s an old man (Iā€™m not), and Arch-based forums help me feed that addiction. Especially during these trying times of sheltering-in-place, which my wife and I unfortunately have done.

Butā€“speaking of that old curmudgeon, @mandog, heā€™s now a year older, LOL!

Happy Birthday, @mandog!

16 Likes

Hey! Pssst!
Yeah yeah, you!

Come here. Hey man, i got some threads to solveā€¦Want some? :sunglasses:

Suuuure itā€™s 99,99% Arch, pure product! :sunglasses:

Happy b @mandog ! :partying_face:
So youā€™re 189 now? :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Same. I havenā€™t been active in a forum for years and years. Iā€™ve also really enjoyed being a part of this community. Itā€™s easy to see why weā€™re all addicted to coming here, when everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable.

Last forum I got addicted to was the Sims 2 forum. I was actually quite high up in that forum too I became a Loquacious Luker :grin: - I spent an inordinate amount of time troubleshooting peopleā€™s issues for them. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I NEVER log off here, I stay logged in here all the time.

3 Likes

all the best mr. @mandog :drum:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @mandog :birthday:

3 Likes