Thanks EndeavourOS Team and Community

Yeah, we’re watching a train wreck in slow motion (as has already been pointed out very aptly here) but the devs at M* screwed that up themselves.

I’m done. In German: Ich habe fertig!

2 Likes

I can only confirm this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All of this growth is happening in a way that the EOS isn’t particularly advertised.

What kind of pain do you mean exactly? Are you referring to any heated debates? I have never experienced such a thing on this forum

2 Likes

Then you aren’t looking very hard :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I’ve always seen how cultured the conversation was going on here on the forum, although the humor doesn’t hurt to have it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Who’s got a sense of humor? We’re not here for fun. NO LAUGHING HERE!

4 Likes

Wrong forum! :slight_smile:

(PS - 'nuff said.)

5 Likes

The heated debates are still pretty cultured on here to be honest. It’s never broken out to let’s say “American Politics on Facebook” debate level here at least. Facebook Politics is level 9000 power of debates.

1 Like

Did you write this seriously now?

1 Like

I agree. There are much tougher debates in the world.

3 Likes

of course :innocent:

2 Likes

I guessed it well, what you’re thinking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1:

Do you want to stir up the stagnant water? :slight_smile:

This is a very pertinent remark. I think you can get the post of the day title. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please try to avoid the stagnant water!

2 Likes

No !!!
It’s only mud, what is left.

:cow2:

1 Like

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

I agree! Endeavour is an amazing distro with a great community. Thanks to the team, contributors and community for providing me with such a great experience!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.