Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

It would be better if it was green. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, anything better in green. Iā€™d be happy with it being completely black too.

Before I go back to using 2 monitors I need a bigger desk. Actually before I get a bigger desk I need a bigger apartment! :rofl:

3 Likes

How about wall-mounts? :nerd_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s a fair point. I do have drill. That could be a game changer :grin:

1 Like

71741-LEGO-Die-Gaerten-von-NINJAGO---City

5 Likes

3 Likes

Does this count? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Iā€™m in debt!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a hefty fine. Mustā€™ve been doing something really nasty.

1 Like

Holy is that for just 1 year?

I remember 20 years ago I had to pay Ā£1000 a year as university fee.

Very, very OT

The US finds an ā€œacceptableā€ way to ensure indentured servitude for whole other class of people. :angry:

4 Likes

Yes. Something went wrong and I couldnā€™t get financial support. F U studentgovaid

My latest addition is a MacBook Pro M1 16G 512G nvme and Air Pods Max - sponsored by (?)

Summary

latest-additions

3 Likes

Chinese concentration camps slave labor!? :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Well, itā€™s pretty much everything we have bought this century.

3 Likes

Well - could be right - the question mark was more like (undisclosed) - but I get your idea.

Abuse of labour is - unfortunately - not something only associated with the dark ages centuries ago - but a very imminent possibility of todayā€™s scene.

And it is not limited to conglomerates like Apple or Microsoft but it is present in everyday life - maybe experienced by someone who had to ā€˜pay-offā€™ some official to get what would otherwise have been free albeit with an indefinite waiting time.

Our grand Creator - Jehovah - are going to take hand of these things - in the very near future.

1 Like

True, but still with those two you know :100: for sure itā€™s exactly whatā€™s going on :upside_down_face:

I recently bought the Logitech G332s.

Oof, theyā€™re going back :joy:

I donā€™t have a massive head by any measure, but these things are tight as hell, causing headaches etc, and the sound off them was anaemic and tinny.

So off they pop back to Amazon!

You buying too expensive computers? :laughing:

So, Iā€™m actually trying to decide if I should make a purchase. The possible item, a Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen2.

Ryzen 7 5850U
32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB soldered + 16 GB DIMM)
128 GB NVMe SSD (I have multiple 1 TB in enclosures, Iā€™d just throw one of them in)
400-nit 1080P low power LCD
fingerprint reader
backlit keyboard
3-year onsite warranty w/ ADP

Butā€¦$1800 shipped (after ~$900 discounts)