Share Your Desktop

On his github page he says that he’s actively working on/switching to bpytop. So, I decided to try that, and it looks very similar and so much easier on the eyes than htop. Thanks everyone for all of the comments!

7 Likes

can heavy for low power computer . it can use 5%to 10% cpu after time it will level around 3%-5% cpu … not great for less powerful machine

it look great and work perfect :+1:

Ytop is lighter work very well ( not as nice on eyes )

1 Like

bpytop is supposedly 1/3 the resources according to his github, if you’re interested in giving that a shot instead. Or, if the computer is that little resources. . . you know, just use htop?

2 Likes

i ok with bashtop . it jumps to 3% sometime but average is 0.5/ 1% … I really not worry . :pray: (TY) ytop fits my needs

I like htop. Not the prettiest, but it’s accurate and gets the job done. Good old top is fine, too.

If I need something fancier than htop (which is practically never), I like KDE’s systemmonitor (Ctrl+Esc).

4 Likes

2020-08-13_13-24

ytop look and function ok for me

6 Likes

Screenshot_20200813_133043

8 Likes

Just decided to throw Endeavour on my Inspiron 5485 2-in-1, so now have 2 Endeavour installs going. Like my other one, it’s pretty basic Plasma desktop, currently with my favorite starship as the wallpaper, the Lexington-class command cruiser.

ksnip-20200813-104908

13 Likes

Blues Brothers, I like it so much!

8 Likes

Need to re-watch it too!
LOVE Blues brothers! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

My most favorite wallpapers until now!

:crazy_face:

I have the movie on my computer - one of my shrines.

Edit: In German we say “Film” :wink:

3 Likes

My VirtualBox EndeavourOS installation.

(Wallpaper is a modification of one of @Shjim’s wallpapers)

EOS_VM_01

eos_vm_02

11 Likes

Nothing special just proof I’m running it…
20202020Aug130850

11 Likes

ColorAbstractScreenshot

Created a New Wallpaper for my New Install, You can download it from here:

20 Likes

thats awesome … I have no eye for creating that kind of beauty from nothing. Mad props to the skills and creativity you have!

3 Likes

thank you Todd, your very kind :wink:

Wow ! Really nice, with an effect of deepness. I’ve just installed it. Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you very much Francis :wink:

The Plasma style is: PlasmaSur-dark
Icon theme is: Breeze Dark Round Corners

In case you wondering :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for these informations. I use Xfce, not Plasma and i found that this nice wallaper goes very well with Qogir-Dark theme and Sardi-Orb-Colora icons.