Share Your Desktop

Mine for the moment:

Screenshot

You can get the wallpaper from My Opendesktop Account

11 Likes

Fellow cinnamon user :smile: Loving that icon theme btw. I havenā€™t customised my desktop yet so Iā€™m using the default wallpaper too (purple one not cinnamon one) Iā€™m thinking I may install that surfn icon theme though when I do get around to doing up the desktop.

3 Likes

Cool you liked the icon theme!

I havenā€™t had much time to dedicate to customizing the desktop but for the time being I just settle on this. I am pretty impressed by the level of finesse that many of fellow forumers show when it comes to customization. Great source of inspiration!

:purple_heart:

1 Like

Agreed. Iā€™m thinking to keep with the endeavour space shuttle theme by having a space themed wallpaper. Iā€™ve bookmarked this site, so will be choosing a wallpaper from there when I get a chance :rocket:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Cool stuff!

:stars:

Youā€™re welcome :grin:

2 Likes

Just a little fun at Apple :blush:

17 Likes

Screenshot_2020-08-11_19-08-53 Screenshot_2020-08-11_19-10-39 Screenshot_2020-08-11_19-11-03 btScreenshot_2020-08-11_19-13-16 Screenshot_2020-08-11_19-31-02

23 Likes

Endeavour-Cinnamon; Panel at the top plus Plank at the bottom;
Wallpaper: https://gitlab.com/dwt1/wallpapers/-/blob/master/0108.jpg
Screenshot from 2020-08-12 21-24-27
:fallen_leaf:

14 Likes

Found my new favorite wallpaper :rofl:
Screenshot from 2020-08-12 17-38-15

9 Likes

I switch mine up a bit ā€¦

9 Likes

You should post it in the wallpaper art thread. Seriously

2 Likes

Thanks Elloquin. Funny thing is, I am no photographer and just got really lucky. Random picture taken with my Galaxy Note 9 while trout fishing at the lake. :slight_smile: Iā€™ll go post the picture in that thread in case anyone else wants to use it.

2 Likes

Oooh Iā€™m liking the look of those playlists -Apart from the country one, no offense to any country aficionados. :grin:

Also, I didnā€™t know Mojave came in a dark versionā€¦ might use that for my sisters laptop which is running elementary.

2 Likes

No offense taken. I like both kinds of music, country and western ā€¦ so if you are saying you only like western thatā€™s okay too. ā€¦

Seriously, I have a pretty wide appreciation for a lot of different kinds of music and have really enjoyed finding some new kinds of sounds on the ā€˜what are you listening to nowā€™ thread, ā€¦ There are a few different Mohave dark themes out there.

4 Likes

Ditto! From; instrumental and chillax to indie and classical (I was a Violinist for 7 years throughout all of secondary school) I think itā€™s good to have a wide appreciation of music, as it means you always have a playlist ready to go for whatever mood youā€™re in.

Back on topic:

Iā€™ll have to look into them. Iā€™m not a fan of the default dock in elementary, though I do like pantheon overall. So Iā€™ll definitely be looking into the Mojave themes. Thanks for the info :blush:

2 Likes

Picture 4 looks like a much nicer htop. . . what is that if you donā€™t mind my asking.

1 Like

bashtop

ps. the question wasnā€™t addressed to me. @BONK, I hope you donā€™t mind me answering.

3 Likes

@fbodymechanic that is. Bashtop

3 Likes

There is more info here my friend. Itā€™s in the community repo. Like any package there are sometimes little issues but there is also a git version you can switch to if necessary. Itā€™s quite nice and reads my system temperatures perfectly. It even has a stress test feature.

5 Likes