Share Your Desktop

A bit bigger and higher resolution :slight_smile:

5 Likes

10 Likes

I spy a YaST. . . openSUSE?

I really don’t get all the YaST stuff is supposed to be. It always throws me for a loop when trying it.

YaST is a modular system configuration tool. You could use the modules from an “integrated interface” or each one separately. Have a look here specially under the modules:

I will look into understanding it somehow.

Flip side - From install to setup with pop tiling, printing and even watching a movie in under 10 min. That may be the fastest setup to set and ready to roll for me ever. Well done SUSE. Very interesting, and impressive. Flatpak was already even set and ready to rock for me.

6 Likes

My EndeavourOS-openbox install with tweaked conky and firefox running with 7 tabs open.

8 Likes

Still using the same wallpaper, i set up a bell icon which notifies me of new skype messages:

7 Likes

You emulated MacOS pretty damn good!

hold arch and qtile I now its minimal. I don’t have login manager and update before stratx arch its stable use pikaur try follow phyton as wm qtile all ready import simple fast so far

10 Likes

i3 + Polybar

11 Likes

It’s Fedora 38 Gnome right now, but that might change this weekend! :exploding_head:

8 Likes

My Lilidog Bookworm build. Even a terminator sees a bit of sunshine in its life sometimes. :laughing:

4 Likes

5 Likes

hyprland and sway in one breath :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome wallpaper :racing_car:

I wasted more time with scripts and bloated more my “Not so suckless dwm build” I think that this is considered ready since it is rock stable and I can’t think of any more pointless features to add.

8 Likes

0_BLOAT

1 Like

@bitterhalt This is a very nice and clean rice. Soothes my eyes just looking at it. Bravo.

P/S: The onedark theme in your neovim config fits seamlessly into your overall color scheme as well.

Exploring Debian on my work laptop (for now :wink:)

9 Likes

“I need yorrr curls, yoorr roots… and your processor cycles…”