Happy Endeavour Day everyone!

I know, it sounds a bit much of us to declare a day in honor of ourselves, but in our defense, today is our fourth birthday.
And honestly, it both feels like time went by in a flash but also at times it feels longer than four years.

The feeling of excitement we felt that very first day when we decided to start this project and not knowing if we were able to create a website, forum, and an ISO, let alone maintain them. Would we attract people and more importantly, how are we going to pay for the servers and all the other mandatory things we needed?
Questions filled with a little bit of dread were dancing through our heads back then.

Now, four years later, those fears were luckily ungrounded and as you know by now, EndeavourOS took off like its Space shuttle namesake with a wonderful and loving community around it.
Compared to four years ago, the project has evolved rapidly thanks to the valuable feedback and cooperation of that same community.

We are immensely grateful for the (continuous) support you have shown us over the past four years. That support brought us where we are today, a distro with a wonderful community as its key feature.
And don’t worry, this isn’t the end because Endeavour still has paths and realms to explore.

Happy Endeavour Day everyone!!

With love,

Bryan, Dalto, Joe, Manuel, Pudge, and Sradjoker.

59 Likes

Happy birthday Endeavour!
I’ve been on the space shuttle with you for year now.
Thank you for everything. : )

12 Likes

Thank god it’s not a bug! :wink: :rofl:

Wish you all, the Team and the Community, all the best for yet the years to come!

Happy Anniversary!

:purple_heart:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday EndeavourOS.
I was EndeavourOS Born same month a year ago, I’ve been now on EndeavourOS for a full year.

Just only 4 years to have such a great distro, I am trying to imagine how it would be in 5 or 10 more years.

Congratulations and thanks for the great work and the great community.

8 Likes

honka_animated-128px-40honka_memes-128px-26

9 Likes

Happy Endeavour day everyone! :beers:
This is one of the best distros I’ve ever used - and the community makes all the difference!
Thanks again for a brilliant OS. :star_struck:

8 Likes

welcome at the shuttle :enos: :rocket:

6 Likes

This is a great story. I myself wrote my first contribution in march 2022. During this time i really experienced very helpful solutions and was also able to give a few myself. Since one month i am part of the moderator team, primarily for the german speaking area. I am very grateful to go on the journey with you.

Happy EndeavourOS-Day to all in this outstanding human community :enos: :enos_flag: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I will open a bottle of Fiege Pils later today to celebrate!
A warm thank you to the founders of this wonderfull distro! Happy Birthday!

6 Likes

Happy EOS Day everyone!
How fast the time went it’s incredible.
Weren’t for the amazing forum, member’s knowledge and dedication, we wouldn’t be able to have this amazing distro backed by this vibrant and growing community.

6 Likes

hmm looks good :wink:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! thanks to everyone who contributed, and is still contributing, in any way, shape or form to this magnificent project.

3 Likes

Congratulations on the 4th anniversary! Missing now only a 2 behind it … that will also still …

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary to everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :bouquet: :champagne: :tada:

6 Likes

Happy birthday to the best distro! :birthday:

8 Likes

I’ve joined this wonderful community almost a year ago, a big thank you for all your great work.
Happy Endeavour Day to you all!

:partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy Endeavour Day everyone

5 Likes

Do you know that for some us this is not only the best distro, right ?
This is also the best community, where you really fell that you are part of something.
Congrats for all of us here, no exceptions. :enos_flag: :enos_flag: :enos_flag:

5 Likes

Let’s go! Been an archonaut for about 2 years now, and I’ve been enjoying it every step of the way! :partying_face:

Here’s for four more! :heart:

4 Likes

Been here since day one. Can’t wait for the next 4 years to see what part of the universe endeavourOS lands.

Congratulations to the team and the community as we launch on another 4 year mission to explore other realms of the EndeavourOS Purple universe! :rocketa_purple: :enos: :enos_flag:

5 Likes