Happy Endeavour Day everyone!

:computer: + :technologist:+ :rocket:= :enos:!

:birthday: Happy Birthday! :birthday: Congrats on all the progress thus far, and without a doubt always much appreciation for the countless hours, countless testing, and countless updates the devs managed to put out with support from the community. Truly great to see EndeavourOS doing just as well, if not better, than just a year ago.

7 Likes

Happy birthday!

It is a nice experience to be a part of the team and the community.
One of the most friendly and helpful communities I’ve ever seen.
Hope to be a part of this wonderful community for years to come.

6 Likes

Endeavour was my entry point to the wonderful world of ArchLinux. Thanks to everyone that made this project possible. Happy birthday!! :balloon:

5 Likes

First I say thank you to the team and for making that decision with such uncertainty of a future

Happy Birthday Endeavour

3 Likes

Happy birthday EndeavourOS!! :enos: :enos_flag: :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy 4th Birthday Endeavouros!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! My internet forum home.

6 Likes

Like it was today. At the time, I thought that it was only about the continuation of the Antergos forum, and not about the creation of a new distribution carrying on the spirit of Antergos. Now that’s history and EndeavorOS has matured. Happy Fourth Birthday!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:

6 Likes

A great 4th Endeavour! Many other bright days ahead for this amazing community :enos: :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy Endeavour Day to everyone !!
:partying_face:
I might be late, as I am currently busy with my works hence I am pseudo-active on the forum. But still…

I still remember the first time when I installed EndeavourOS and joined the forum on my old-and-gold PC. It was done on 1st February 2022. I was very nervous at that time as I was finally saying goodbye to WindowsTM culture.
At that time, I didn’t knew where to go, just followed my instincts and chose EndeavourOS, as there are 3 letters of my name in word Endeavour :sweat_smile:

It was a panic as well as adventurous moment when I went through the Calamares process and finally pressed “proceed to install” . The next day, on 2nd February, I was having my online examination, so I was hoping that everything should go right.
But I was so much dumb at that time !! I didn’t reviewed everything properly before installing, and as a result system booted into message : OS Not Found . Then I learned that both boot-loader and OS install drive should be same, and it was the reason for the error. To fix it, I opened up PC around 4 AM and started the process again, and finally booted up into the system.
It was a massive relief for me for the time being.

If I remember correctly, it was Atlantis Neo version of EndeavourOS when I installed it during that time. Not knowing anything, neither having idea of any DEs and not even knowing the basics of terminal usage for Terminal-Centric Distribution, I jumped into the shuttle.

And if I am still present here, then this clearly shows how solid EndeavourOS is, and how generous the society of EndeavourOS is !!

Thanks to the Dev Team and all the people of the community, because of whom the project is thriving and sailing through the space strongly.
:enos: :enos:

3 Likes

Happy Endeavour Day and all the best! :cake: :clinking_glasses: Many happy users!

2 Likes

You’re right! Best distro and best community! :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for yours hard work EndeavourOS team!
Best distro for personal usage.

1 Like