What I do when I am not dealing with Linux

There’s other avatars available on the site? How? I see no way to choose from anything other than the default, your gmail gravatar (if you set one) or a self-uploaded file…

Click on your avatar, then click on your username, then click on “Preferences”.
Then “Profile Picture” and click on the pencil.

Pudge

1 Like

Yeah, but there’s only the choice of the default, or one I upload myself…no way to choose from others…

Download from “others” on your PC first, respect if the one you like is not i use by other user in the forum :slight_smile:

I wonder why I’m explaining this to a sysadmin?

2 Likes

Most forums have a way to point to their own internal DB of avatars, so I was thinking this was referring to that ability. Since it’s a manual method…a T is perfectly fine.

1 Like

You have to upload an avatar, there is no pool you can choose from. But here at EOS we have a great artist named @SGS :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Forgive me Linus, for i have sinned.

I’ve spent 2 hours of my life outside of Linux!! :scream:
I know, i know…I’ll write some code to repent.

frog

@Kresimir check this out, have seen a lot of your :frog: :frog: :frog: friends in this beautiful swamp :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Life outside my laptop is spent with my family or playing music. Electric bass is my primary instrument, but I also really enjoy the piano and acoustic guitar. I spend quite a bit of time in the woods as well now that I live in the middle of nowhere :wink:

9 Likes

Spending way too much time in Windows playing games…!

Classic Racing
Ford GT #2
Aston Barn #1

4 Likes

How dare you not doing same on Linux?! :laughing:

1 Like

Games made for Xbox are not… easy to make to work on Linux. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have a private life that I enjoy :grinning:

5 Likes

Oh…Dreaded exclusives :smiling_imp: :space_invader:

2 Likes

I couldn’t be do anything else since I started with Linux. This could very well reflect the state of my mind at the moment:

Hmmm 6425MB… not much of a :brain: capacity…
:thought_balloon:
:thinking:

5 Likes

Speaking of, I love that Fallout run on Science! instead of Science. (bear with me, a weird tangent here)

For example the hand held computer that can keep track of virtually everything is running on 32Mb of memory! (Interesting detail you spot when you boot it up the first time in the game) and some of the most primitive full AI robots actually are running on radio tubes, not transistors.

1 Like

I wish I could add some more cores, if it were an option. Yet overheating would be hard to handle and throttling a fact.

Really interesting reading all the cool things everyone does. My passion is art, and am working on devising more comprehensive self-study.

6 Likes

… All of Sunday I spent trying to build the best classic muscle car racers.

Burned 4 million in game moneys…

I hope that diodn’t cost you real monies… :astonished:

1 Like

Nope.
Surprisingly Forza is very happy with their in game stuff.
only extra things you pay for are actual big DLC, no micro transactions.

1 Like