What games are you playing?

I love playing as her or the siren

1 Like

Fallout New Vegas, I haven’t played it quiet a while now, not sure if it works in Linux but have you tried a tale of two wastelands mod out? It lets you play both fallout 3 & NV in the same playthrough

1 Like

I’ve only tried with steam play, and it works great. Amazing game, it’s still my favorite in the series.

1 Like

I have been jumping around between 3 games as they strike my mood. Red Dead Redemption 2, yakuza 0, and Assassin’s Creed origin. The last 3 days I have been sucked into yakuza 0 though. I had never really given the yakuza series much of a thought, but decided I wanted to try them out since they are on game pass, I really dig how it’s one part an action beat’em up and one part telltale style story type game.

If you are into Tactical RPGs checkout (IIRC) Arbiter’s Seal, I have played about 4 hours of it and it is along the lines of FFTA/FFTA2, but play’s on PC. It is on Steam.

My games that work on steam are:
ETS2/ATS, PanzerCorps, Dangerous Water, SilentHunter III, IV, SpinTires, XCOM:Enemy Unknow. Gunship! does not work, although I like it a lot. Outside of steam, openTTD, FlightGear. In general, I don’t play much, but favorite games work great. Only Gunship! have a problem witch a proton, or wine.

Batman: Arkham Knight was on sale, so… Runs quite well 3440x1440 on my ole 1070.

2 Likes

The Arkham games are awesome, I think I have Asylum on steam but pretty sure it would run like crap on this laptop & ruin the experience

1 Like

Oh Arkham Asylym was brilliant! Loved sneaking around and lassoing fools up on the rafters.

3 Likes

Same, I really didn’t know what to expect when I bought it as it was in the bargain bin at the games store for $5.

OpenTTD is on steam. I use that version for normal play and use JGRPP in a seperate folder when I want to play using the patch packs.

I only play the patch version, although I don’t use too many add-ons. However, it is a very good edition

I have a good bit of hours on Stardew Valley, it works natively on Linux and can be modded too

2 Likes

I play with FIRS (for the expanded industries), Midwestern USA town names, ISR (for the idustry stations, although soon I will be switching to Temporal8’s 32BPP stations upon release) and the remaining NewGRFs are all Temporal8’s 32BPP sets and Pineapple 32BPP trains. I have a hard time seeing sprites that are pretty blurry.

1 Like

I was addicted to this game when it first came out, so much to do & explore. And with modding even more to do once bored.

1 Like

And considering that the game is made by one man is pretty damn amazing. I mean art, music everything… Just WOW! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

For anyone interested, I have a unused (extra) Steam keys for Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition and Knights of Pen and Paper 1 + 2 Collection. If anyone is interested, please let me know. They are free and in need a good home where they will be played. First come, first serve.

@harley49 Create a new post on the forum. This thread is not for tech support.

1 Like

Currently I play

51QuOXSYxlL.AC_SY1000

And before I played

51Hv11ucpNL.AC_SY1000

** No spoilers for Part 2 please!! **

4 Likes

So ended up giving Pokemon Unbound another go & breezed through the Elite 4/Champion this time. I guess third times a charm. Has quiet a bit of post game content too so it will hopefully keep me busy for a while yet.
Screenshot_20220821_225115

1 Like