What games are you playing?

Persona 4 golden :heart_eyes:

currently going through it on the vita

1 Like

Well I am still playing Forza Horizon 4 and Sims 4.

I decided I needed ANOTHER time sink tho so I just bought Assassins Creed: Odyssey with all DLC for 25 euros on sale yesterday. So now I know what I will do for the next 120 + hours :wink:

In case anyone wonders: I have never played an Assassins Creed game, ever. I picked this one over Valhalla because of two reasons:

1. It is far more RPG-y (according to reviewers)
  2. I know way too much about Norse history and betting that Ubisoft would get about 8% or so historically correct it would bug me too much. Greece city states 431 BC is far more of a Fantasy setting for me. Easier to ignore the stupid parts.
3 Likes

Volleyball Sunday afternoons @ Taylor park.

2 Likes

Sold my Switch a little while ago. Yuzu runs really well and I can play Super Smash Bros Ultimate on it. It’s the only game I own and I got the Switch for the game. Yuzu and emulation in general has better options for online play than Nintendo Online, which a hot piece of garbage.

1 Like

Warhammer Online - Return of the Reckoning

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/

I like to play Garry’s Mod during breaks from my studies

gm_construct_in_flatgrass0000

2 Likes

Ghostrunner

Kinda meh…It looks way better than it plays i think :upside_down_face:
This is a cyberpunk ninja arcade / puzzle where you die 90% of game time and replay :laughing:

Also i assume it should look much nicer with RTX capable GPU.

1 Like

Time for a new game.

Nostalgia with PlayonLinux [Blur] :slightly_smiling_face:
Blur

2 Likes

I am going to give this a go, I just got NFS Carbon going. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m currently going through the ‘Trails’ series of JRPG’s…
They are a series of RPG’s by Nihon Falcon (maybe better known for their Ys games)

Unlike Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest where each game is its own thing, the Trails games are all connected. Each Arc takes place in one of the Regions of the game world, and events that happen in one game, also have consequences in the others

I recently finished Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 but those are titles from the last arc of games.
When I was starting the 3rd one, I noticed I encountered a lot of characters from the earlier arcs, so I put that one aside, and I’m going through the games from the absolute beginning now.

The world building in these games is insane.
It’s a rarity that I even manage to finish most of my games nowadays, because i tend to lose interest; so the fact that I finished two of these immense ones one after another is a good sign they got something good here.

3 Likes

This Is the Police - interesting game, like the style :sunglasses:

1 Like

Minecraft :wink:

2 Likes

Currently playing: Guild Wars 2; MMORPG Tycoon 2; Minecraft to some extend.

I’ve finally found the game that might take me away from World of Warcraft!

Decided to give Final Fantasy 14 another go, after trying it out twice previously to no avail, and the third time’s the charm!

I’ve fallen deeply in love with the game now following the early-game revamp late last year, to the point where I want to play it more than WoW. Which, after playing WoW consistently for 12 years, is a massive achievement!

I’ve already bought the collectors’ editions of all of the past expansions, and have pre-ordered the same for the new expansion releasing in November. And I’ve spent waaay too long playing about with the glamour system (the equivalent of transmog in WoW) already! :joy:

Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries has come to steam and is platinum on protonDB.

So after finishing Battletech I thought I’d get in a cockpit.

3 Likes

What was Battletech like?

I got it as part of a bundle a few months ago and was thinking about giving it a go…

I am playing Football manager 2021 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Satisfactory: for all your complex building needs. If you like Factorio or the Impossible Machine type games; Satisfactory is an Unreal Engine style factory builder.

Also Death Stranding. It’s not for everyone; but once you get into it - it is quite the experience.

1 Like

Absolutely loved it.

Really got into customising the Mech’s to suit my playstyle.

1 Like