Weird stuff happens after update

Hello!
First of all, happy new year (even though I’m a bit late)!

I haven’t run Endeavour for one week, and being it an Arch distro, I expected a lot of updates (picture below).

After installing the update, and rebooting the machine, weird stuff starts to happen.
I have two screens (laptop + 2 external), the laptop one runs just fine, however the 2 externals receive a signal, and only one of them “refreshes”. Like, it stay’s black.
Modifying something in the screen settings manages to update the screen, but only for one frame, then stay’s freezed. Changing display settings also takes way longer than it used to be.
Rebooting it didn’t solve the issue.

And this morning, I had the surprise the see my desktop like this, though, this was fixed after a reboot.

Here’s a neofetch of the system, since I don’t know which specific logs you need.

Host: 82B5 Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05 
Kernel: 6.1.4-zen2-1-zen 
Uptime: 15 mins 
Packages: 1475 (pacman) 
Shell: fish 3.5.1 
Resolution: 1920x1080, 1920x1080, I MANUALLY disabled the third display
DE: Plasma 5.26.5 
WM: KWin 
WM Theme: Sweet-Mars-transparent 
Theme: [Plasma], Breeze [GTK3] 
Icons: candy-icons [Plasma], candy-icons [GTK2/3] 
Terminal: konsole 
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics (16) @ 2.900GHz [36.6°C] 
GPU: AMD ATI 05:00.0 Renoir 
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Mobile 
Memory: 3999MiB / 15361MiB (26%) 
GPU Driver: NVIDIA 525.78.01 
CPU Usage: 4% 
Disk (/): 207G / 347G (60%) 
Battery0: 80% [Not charging] 
Font: [Plasma], Noto Sans, 10 [GTK2/3] 

Are you on discrete (dGPU)?

Is this a dracut install?

I have problems on resume from suspend with nVidia but not AMD. Don’t have or know anything about external monitors.

Optimus is set to Hybrid, but the external screens are wired to the nvidia card.
Dracut install? I used the Calamares installer when I installed EndeavourOS.

About the resume issue, It’s from a “cold boot”, like completely shutdown.

Sooo… even after a full OS reinstall, I can only choose one external display. Choosing a third display freezes the one that is just being activated.