We need your help bringing Endeavour to the next stage

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=65318&p=253 → continue reading the other posts

That link is bad for me.

1 Like

@dalto

Why can’t you open it or because of its content?

Produces only this:

Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.

No idea on content :grin:

@dalto
@freebird54

Fixed and the subject matter begins in post # 6316

Still not working for me.

@dalto
@freebird54

Make sure you don’t mention lxde is dead to lxle.net. They continue to make a valuable distro that runs great on minimal hardware and make it look good in the process.

2 Likes

I agree with the arguments of Fred but I am looking at such projects with only slow improvements as a security problem. A software which is developed no longer or only very slow can be a security risk.

1 Like

I know a little about this nth version of ubuntu. Well :smiley:

I think this link will work: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1897525#p1897525

Well, I think a window manager code which is not updated for nearly 5 years is something that smells really bad. I used this old python2 based tool. But what about the other components? How long will they be patched by maintainers before they give up?

its + and - Arch keeps the openbox up probably they make it a bit doable for the user since enough uses openbox… package itself get updated… personal, openbox is at development stretched eol personally :slight_smile:

openbox came out the time of blackboxes and older systems , since systems get moderner, it wil have in need in a moderner WM’s to comply with the power of gpu. but sometimes as compiz good projects goes off… i think if there was a enough demand for openbox and enough people for it probably got forked intoo a new era, but currently i keep a eye on waybox :slight_smile:

nooooo

1 Like

Crap! Looks like it is only for archlinux forum users…

It seems Arch is closing the forum for non-members. This will be more reason for us, as a community, to post as much issues and solutions on this forum too.

2 Likes

:thinking:
I have just opened the start page of the forum and then tried to open posts in several areas. It was not a problem to do so.
I did not find a post that pointed out that they are closing parts of the forum.

1 Like

Personal would be a nice edition while offline gives a vanila install, a option to have themed seporately :slight_smile:

so it would be less vanilla.

Ugh. I guess I’d sign up just to use their forums. They are rather helpful, even if I’d probably never post a question there.

So, bring on the Q&A! I’m seeing a few familiar faces here, so I know there’s a lot of helpful knowledge just waiting to be given.