Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

Same reason hubby and me luv our Star Wars and Frozen toothbrushes. :wink:

2 Likes

*love

*hubby and I

10 Likes

Grammar police showdown! Only on the grammar police channel, live now!

3 Likes

Iā€™m deeply ashamed and have nothing to say for my excuse, just that English ainā€™t my first language. :frowning:

(yes, I know ainā€™t ainā€™t a word)

4 Likes
1 Like

ainā€™tā€¦

1 Like

Those Englanders have no clue about proper English! :wink:

2 Likes

Sure they do - they just make conscious decision not to employ it! After all, the BBC provides examples of proper usage all the time, and it makes no impression in Yorkshire, or Liverpool, orā€¦ :grin:

It is tough to be different if you donā€™t have a ā€˜sameā€™ to disregard!

3 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

With the Summer Event happening on Steam, I snagged XCom 2 with a plethora of DLCs as a bundle for $13.79

What a deal!

1 Like

MOAR CASES!!!

1 Like

I just low balled on ebay for this guy. Apparently, I didnā€™t ball low enough because they accepted in like 10 min. Supposedly opened and never used. $100 and will be the official drive to propel the Legion into the future! Arch . . . Or Endeavour. . . Or maybe Pop . . . hmmm.

I will probably leave the 256gb WD 730 in as my distro hopping/metal install testing drive and take out the WD 750 1TB and put it in the external drive and just fill it with music or something so I never need to use youtube music/spotify again anymore.

Anyway, the possibilities are endless! Come to meeeeeee delivery man.

Screenshot from 2022-07-01 18-44-31

9 Likes

My next purchases? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Artemis!

news-122921d

1646510226_The-head-of-the-stars-with-the-Artemis-mission

7 Likes

It took about ten minutes after I copied all my stuff over via USB to SATA cable.

Unplugging all the leads and carrying it downstairs to a table took a lot of the time.

Next Iā€™m going to replace the 250Gb NVMe boot drive on the mobo with something more meaty!

1 Like

Then you should be happy you were corrected ā€“ now you know not to make the mistake again. Besides, you know English well enough to correct others, so no excuses are needed.

:frog: :cocktail:

3 Likes

Iā€™m humbled beyond words. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I bought two 8GB RAM sticks today, rated at 3200MHz, totaling my system to 24GB. I wish I could post pictures, but I already installed them. By the way, other than memtest86, is there anything else I can do to test stability? Also does the EOS ISO come with it?

@Orca

No worries!

2 Likes

You can never have enough storage for backup, so I couldnā€™t pass up this deal at Best Buy.

signal-2022-07-03-125744

3 Likes

Iā€™m just so happy Iā€™ve found ā€˜innitā€™ as short form of ā€˜isnā€™t itā€™. I guess thatā€™s particular English and not used on the wrong side of the puddle, innit?

1 Like