Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

This piece of :pie:

:coffee: :yum:

11 Likes

Where is your book? It didnā€™t come with a book? :man_facepalming:

Pudge

1 Like

Did you get a pi 400?

I had to :sweat_smile: :blush:
I am on diet otherwise!
Too much :pie: :cupcake: :doughnut: recently.

Well here itā€™s the only model available for shipping everything else is sold out till end of sept/oct shipping dates.

Edit: I may finally order one of these. Just for fun!

2 Likes

Itā€™s almost the same almost everyday.
And people get like crazy (including myself :sweat_smile:) the moment there are some in stock at some retailer.

1 Like

It did come with the book :slightly_smiling_face:

I was so excited at the time of unboxing and taking the picture that I forgot to look for it underneath everything :blush:

1 Like

Have you tried the rpilocator? Also, look for kits as some of these are easier to find. I saw a 4gb RPI4 the other day.

No I havenā€™t but ill take a look.

I just ordered one of these Pi 400 kits for now since the other kits are like almost 5 months to get. :wink:

Edit: I might need your help later. :grin:

3 Likes

The first of a new era coming soon. . .

PXL_20220615_222332137

5 Likes

Thatā€™s my most common type of RAM in all my laptops. Great price and great performance given you canā€™t attempt to overclock (most) laptops!!

1 Like

On sale for $160. . . I donā€™t really need 64gb. . . But for the price. What the hell hahaha.

I usually buy Patriot, and this is my first set of G. Skill, do weā€™ll see how it goes. Iā€™m pretty confident itā€™ll be just fine.

I have Patriot in some of the newer stuff that only has 1 DIMM. Oddly, Iā€™ve found for trustworthy name brands, buying a 2-pack the RipJaws are generally the cheapest I can find. However, when buying a SINGLE stick by itself, RipJaws are some of the more expensive. ??? Weird, but thatā€™s how itā€™s been more often than not when Iā€™ve decided to purchase. And if I canā€™t overclock and it will run at the JEDEC standard regardless of how much I pay, you better believe price is the #1, #2, and #3 deciding factors for my purchases!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s part of the reason why I got the thing these are going into. :grin:

I have Gskill Ripjaws in a few desktops and they support Intel XMP 2.0. Havenā€™t had any issues with them.

I have no idea what xmp is but reliable is good. Itā€™s the Toyota of ram

It is Intel Extreme memory Profile settings for best performance and overclocking.

Donā€™t have a lot of space on my desk for music production work so I decided to get with a trackball mouse (Clearly Superior Technologies CST1350):

s-l500

Pretty sure this is a model for kids but I donā€™t care I like the colors :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Itā€™s not purple! :enos_flag: :laughing:

1 Like