Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

Coming Monday by 10 pm
i just hope it’s not too much for my rx-570 card

6 Likes

This came today

But dang it! No Bluetooth cable for my pc so I just used the included digital audio cable instead. It’s nearly as good. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Happy listening!
:headphones:

1 Like

seems about right, since bluethooth is wireless :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey!

I dunno if it’s appropriate to post here, but could you guys recommend a good (and cheap, maybe) screen with at least 27", considering i don’t really video game.
…or what’s yours and are you happy with it? (for what price?)

Cheers !

I’d start looking with Benq monitors - happy with mine (27", 4K, cheap) - if they’re available where you are. Your eyes can tell you! (and internet reviews by actual reviewers)

1 Like

Thanks! I think they are actually.
Which model do you have if you know?

Cheers!

Model on the box is EL2870U, now that I look - so perhaps it is actually a 28"? :grin: I was thinking of a 32", but am happy with where I ended up…

1 Like

BenQ has a lame customer support. Send in a new monitor, get back a used one.

1 Like

That **WOULD ** be lame! So far (3 and counting) no contact with customer support. Obviously YMMV (!)

If 1080p is suitable for your needs, Dell S2721H seems like a good deal right now. In Europe at least. Just bought 2 of them for about EUR140 a piece (got a good one time deal). They can be had for EUR160 normally, but check out for discounts in your region.

The S2721HN, S2721D, S2721HS are variations of the same model, with varying input ports, w or w/o speakers. If you find a deal for any of them I recommend them.

Great display, flicker-free, 75hz, with good colours. Also good stand with adjustments on all axis.

Also (at least in Europe) they come with 3year warranty.

1 Like

i see 24" only at those prices :cry: you got yourself a nice deal !
I’ll dig deeper

cheers!

If you’re looking on amazon, try all versions of the site: de, es, fr, nl, it. As prices vary significantly based on country.
for some reason the HS version seems to be cheapest.

1 Like

This one is $399 Cdn here currently.

it was 400 us but i got it on sale for 26% off. And i only got it because my check was posted 2 days earlier than my bank usually does and they sent me an email to know. I don’t know if you notice this or not but i do notice that a lot of sales on newegg and amazon tend to end the day before my check comes in so i never end up buying high end items like this because they are always and quite deliberately just out of my reach. Saving isn’t really an option because if i couldnt get this monitor i have other things that def need my attention more.

1 Like

Dell is a good choice in general. I have to admit i like Dell enormous.

1 Like

7 Likes

Is that the RX 6700XT? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes it is! :blush:

1 Like

The icing on the cake has just arrived, got my very own ‘Endy’ keycap :heart_eyes:

IMG_20210505_121558

IMG_20210505_123012

IMG_20210505_121717

10 Likes