Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

I built two computers last weeks.
One intel powered machine and one amd ryzen. But i have no pictures of it.

Which name and why did you buy it?

1 Like

That sounds familiar… I now own six, only two are actually used. One for my email, the other is a proper site.

Cool domain you picked!

1 Like

I like that reads “files:///C:” at the top… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I didn’t name them. They were builds for a friend of mine. The first one is for a small company as an office machine. The second one is for gaming and was with almost 2000 EURO very expensive. But my friend wanted it this way and he got what he wanted. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for replying, its appreciated, however my question was directed at nolltillit. :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree this is hard to notice who’s replying to whom in this forum software.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be:

:thinking:

2 Likes

You get a notification when someone answers you or makes a @Endlich! Or at the PM.

That’s good, isn’t it? :wink:

1 Like

If you’re new, it could be a simple mistake to make in assuming that the post after yours is a reply to you.

2 Likes

@Pudge @Shjim

I did it! Raspberry Pi 400!

20210330_171550

12 Likes

What going on 1st ?

@OdiousImp pls read ! It important if you want usb boot

Post no 3 from @Pudge must read and check. Oh welcome to the fun :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

Manjaro Sway :wink:. Need to see what theyve done!

3 Likes

Just YouTube . No waste time :innocent:… :pray::joy:

4 Likes

How does the Raspberry Pi 400 compare to the Raspberry Pi 4? Or is this your first Pi?

2 Likes

The main difference is the keyboard + slightly faster CPU.

1 Like

First Pi unfornately! Pudge knows all about the difference!

1 Like

Got a Pi 4GB over a year ago…Will slap EOS the coming month onto it.

2 Likes

Today I purchased this spiffy SPÜLBÜRSTE! I said: why not? What’s the point of having money, if you don’t spend it, right? I was quite a bargain, too: I got it for 5 kuna, which – for those unfamiliar with Croatian currency – is just slightly under one American petrodollar, or about 0.00039 ounces of gold. Yes, for a magnificient SPÜLBÜRSTE like this! The fools who sold it to me had no clue that I was more than willing to pay ten times as much for this fine specimen! Their loss, haha!

Now, you might be asking: “but what is a SPÜLBÜRSTE?”… Well, to tell you the truth, I haven’t the foggiest idea what this thing is or what it’s used for. The label that came with this mysterious artefact had only this cryptic inscription on it: SPÜLBÜRSTE, and nothing more. If I were to make a guess, I would say it has something to do with bürsting spüls, but that is far outside my area of expertise. I just knew, the instant I saw it, that I had to acquire it. I can’t quite put it to words, but there is something about it… something about its general aesthetic, that makes it quite appealing… Irresistible, even.

Here is a photo:

SPÜLBÜRSTE

The photo hardly does it justice, it looks much more impressive in person. The craftsmanship is superb! From the markings on the side, as well as from its subtle scent, a keen observer can tell that it was injection moulded from the finest chinesium-enriched plastique (a fairly skookum build, too). To say that I am happy with the purchase is a great understatement!

15 Likes

Don’t confound things!!!
319+O2X3d7L.SL500_AC_SS350

2 Likes

That’s one heck of a nightmarish Lovecraftian/Cthulu-esque frog creature… thousands of insect-like legs, a long abdomen or tail like a scorpion. And a smiling frog face.

:fearful: :cold_face:

4 Likes