Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

That’s absolutely correct, Sir.
Green tea > not oxidised tea
White tea > lightly roasted green tea
Blue tea > lightly oxidised tea (Wulong or Oolong)
Red tea > oxidised tea (black tea)
Dark tea > fermented tea (Pu Errh)

2 Likes

I don’t buy many things but I guess besides food this was my most recent purchase in MHW. Outfit for the handler

ss_1a2fc536d5403b88428085eaa45939ae64728c75.600x338
image_from_ios-768x432

4 Likes

That reminded me how much I miss irl parties. :pensive:

Dmn you to hll Covid 19!

3 Likes

Beer haul :slight_smile:
Guess I’ll be sleeping well tonight!

And yes, those are left over pieces of parquet floor that I framed and hung up :joy:

20201020_193123

9 Likes

MMMM love Belgian beer! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Most of them are Dutch though :slight_smile:

Only Troubadour is a Belgian one

3 Likes

Ah well…anything is better than the weasel urine we call beer down under…
If you get a chance grab this one with both hands : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jever_Brewery

4 Likes

I’ll have a look for it, next time I’m in Germany for work…
Haven’t got anything better to do in my hotel room over there than drink :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just bought a new apartment. But as you can see there’s not much in it yet. Need to buy lots of stuff… :smile:

IMG_4268

19 Likes

It just needs a bed and a computer. Keep that Nordic Minimalism going! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

9 Likes

That’s a living room in a picture. But you’re right, nordic minimalism sounds good. If it would be just me, there would be only sofa, computer and my guitars. But my lady probably have some other thoughts… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hey, having lady is not minimalism! :rofl:

14 Likes

…and probably more expensive than a new apartment :wink:

8 Likes

Okay, let’s forget that minimalism then. I knew it would be just a dream… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Having lady is bloat. :joy:

10 Likes

You need to look at how many dependencies they pull in with them…

There are also several nice things that depend on them too, though.

8 Likes

Does a gift count?

Although they arrived a few days late, my partner got me a couple of Arch keycaps for our 1-year anniversary. She’s the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Sorry for the crappy photo:

keycaps_crop

They aren’t a 100% exact match to the profile of my other keys, but you’d have to be looking very closely to tell.

24 Likes

It blue … it perfect :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yes, I have my keyboard’s LEDs set to a bluish-white tint (it’s got RGB LEDs); it looks a little bit bluer in person. The camera overexposed the photo, but I didn’t feel like playing around with lighting to get it looking better.

4 Likes

Congrats on your new home, brother. I also got myself a new house a week ago and furnishing it is the hardest task for me.

5 Likes