Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

Not sure but he’s one folk that can wear a beard very well.

1 Like

Good to know. I may have to try it out one day. I would be curious to see how it feels. Thanks

1 Like

Just be sure to use Personna Teflon-coated blades, with the triple facet grind (they also have the same blades available uncoated). Most of the other GEM-style blades are not sharp enough for shaving, they’re intended to be used in utility knives or paint scrapers.

It’s not like double-edge blades, where there are dozens and dozens to choose from. With the SE GEM-style blades, there’s the Personna stainless, the PAL carbon steel blades (which I think are made by Personna), and I understand that Treet makes a carbon steel blade, and that’s about it.

1 Like

Reminds me of my desk, pens, notepad with random drawings and notes, ciggies, bowl, hair ties, random dummy hand etc
As long as I know where to find it, I call it organised chaos :laughing:

1 Like

Yes. I am a childish :smile:

13 Likes

NANDs for the NAND god, storage for the storage throne! :wink:

6 Likes

I’m just happy it’s your inner child and not your outer child. :wink:

Bought a K.O. II from Teenage Engineering.
It’s a sampler/groovebox.

5 Likes

Epson UST 1080P LS300 3LCD Laser Projector. Streaming the latest episode of Star Trek Discovery.

5 Likes

Cool.
I’d be interested in how much noise and how much heat a laser projector like this produces.

I’ve found this source[1] where it says:
heat: 897,6 BTU/hour (max)
noise: Normal: 36 dB (A) - Eco: 23 dB (A)

Is that realistic for a practical setup like yours, do you think?
[1] https://www.epson.nl/nl_NL/producten/projectoren/home-cinema/eh-ls650w/p/40741#tech-specs

There is some noise, but less than an overhead projector. Thus far, I’m finding it an acceptable trade off, especially considering the theater screen size per $, as well as the easy of changing from one room to another.

2 Likes