Share Your Linux Memes

Blade Runner :wink: build in a lifespan and let them know.

1 Like

Holy Tux ?
as seen on telegram

5 Likes

It looks like it took five minutes to print out that Tux for some reason? :joy:

7 Likes

ascii code rendering overflow happen :wink:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Back in 2012, the only apple device I ever had was an ipad 4.
With each update I’ve been feeling how system becoming slower and slower. I felt so scammed when I discovered that you cannot downgrade IOS updates.
As a kid I gave myself a promise - fuck this, nevermore I will want anything from apple.

But what I still do not understand, why there’s so much people who are fine with it and buying this crap every year?
I was shoked when many of my classmates which were full apple slaves enjoyers were telling me that they don’t know how to use iTunes on the desktop and were asking for my help.

3 Likes

GnomeClooney

:biting_lip:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Considering the 4th image :

4 Likes

you can have the light at your side or right in front of you …

7 Likes

3 Likes

(https://linux.org/threads/installing-element-desktop-on-parabola-gnu-linux.42850/)

(GLF/Distribution specific/Arch Linux and derrivatives)

4 Likes

I swear that’s manual for legacy mainstream media… :rofl:

2 Likes

Electron and all chrome-based technologies are crimes against humanity.

2 Likes

1 Like

10 Likes

Not very smart… now the AIs have a digital papertrail to this job posting. they know the position exists and they prepare for it. The only thing that would have worked here would have been to lure someone in the woods and ask them about the willingness to take on the job there. And then create a false advert for a fictitious job and only show it to them so they can apply.

2 Likes

On a place of the full self-aware AI I would myself create such job offer, to make an illusion of the control and safetiness.:full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

thief(1)

3 Likes