Share Your Desktop

Not a stupid question, if you don’t know, you don’t know. You did the smart thing and asked.

5 Likes

thanks smokey. I know a lot of linux sh** I shouldn’t know since I like mysteries and troubleshooting and I don’t know a lot of common knowledge linux sh** I should know that most people know like dotfiles etc. Such is life :slight_smile:
“Where is my mind?” - The Pixies

2 Likes

“The only stupid question is the one not asked.”

:wink:

6 Likes

I think a lot of people are like this, we know some things and don’t know others, it all depends on what we’ve had to learn before. Like I know lots of random things (some complex some simple) and its all because I’ve either had to learn about it or I was curious enough to go down that path.

2 Likes

To cheer me up this upcoming autumn I needed some colors… :wink:

25 Likes

Great colour scheme, love it. :enos_flag:

My two addictions right now (computer ones anyway) are Cyberpunk2077 / Phantom Liberty for gaming and the Catppuccin palette, specifically Mocha/Flamingo for desktop customisation.
Did some tweaking with KDE Panel Colorizer and the wallpaper is a screenshot from the game. Prompt is Tide for Fish; available on GitHub

20 Likes

That Catpuccin palette is nice indeed. It has same nice tone as Jolly-Global which is my all time favourites.

2 Likes

Easy on the eyes isn’t it. :smiley:

Judy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I know right :blush:

1 Like

Love the Kora grey icons with your color scheme and wallpaper! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Overall GTK theme is Material-Black-Colors, the Pistachio option.

1 Like

My day carry . Bspwm lite simple and fast.

EDIt… One i make for my sisters husband :innocent:

16 Likes

A few minor tweaks and a change of icons…

17 Likes

so i found this cool thing today, didnt know it was possible to have global menu support on betterbird, i just followed the steps on this comment:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/thunderbird-globalmenu#comment-974845

6 Likes

I decided to try and theme my Gnome setup a bit today. I found a theme I liked, matching wallpaper and icon set that matches but isn’t perfect.

What do you guys think? Different icon set or does it look good like this? @UncleSpellbinder I’d like to hear your thoughts too since you are an artist you have a much better eye for colors and what matches when it comes to theming as you are good with colors in the wallpapers you create.

15 Likes

@Cphusion, thanks for the kind words. I like it! Everything blends really well together. Obviously the first thing to pop into my mind was the Borg. :slightly_smiling_face: :vulcan_salute:

Resistance is futile.

2 Likes

@Cphusion was assimilated …

4 Likes

Are you talking about this?

5 Likes