Think the one you’re looking for is here:

5 Likes

Yes! That’s it!

Thank you so much.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

Raspberry Pi 400 | Android 13 (AOSP)

13 Likes

My screenshot of SparkyLinux Openbox, Pont Darc over the Ardeche River wallpaper and Gis Weather app on my “testing” laptop.
Screenshot_2022-09-23_08-28-01

5 Likes

taking a look at Crystal Linux in a VM
Screenshot from 2022-09-24 18-22-00

Screenshot from 2022-09-24 18-16-01

Have to say as a Gnome simp i really like the installer, they’ve created their onyx DE (gnome with extensions)

3 Likes

I might posted before showing my desktop, but since then it has improved so much. I have change the theme of polybar (and got the battery indicator to work). I changed the colour of the bottom bar to match polybar (before there was a colur mismatch). After watching some youtube videos I worked out how to use scratchpads. I am pleased with the look of it.

As a whole I am REALLY liking my I3WM experience (and have a feeling it is going to be my desktop environment for quite some time).

I3WM desktop 24092022

8 Likes

heres mine. some may recognize my style from another distro

sssmall

full size

6 Likes

Great customization. Love the wallpaper, btw.

1 Like

simple -clean Gnome on old 2015 Macbook Air.

simple-clean-Gnome-on-2015-Macbook-Air

9 Likes

Amazing! Are you running Polybar?

nope, its conky, with a standard plasma panel
i added own_window_class = ‘conkytop’ to the conky and made kwin put anything in the window class ‘conkytop’ forced always on top, and it goes on top of the panel but not on top of full screen videos etc.

in gtk based desktops you gotta make the panel transparent by editing the theme, then make a conky with a background that mimics a panel

and in both cases carefully place the conky elements so that they dont go the same place as panel elements (clock, menu buttons and so on)

1 Like

My Antix setup with IceWM on my backup laptop.
screenshota

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I last posted. Refreshed desktop and icons with a new install of vanilla (:scream:) Arch

2022-09-25 Enji-clean

2022-09-25 Enji-dirty

8 Likes

Screenshot of Archman with Enlightenment DE, Alien theme and wallpaper on my “testing” laptop.
Screenshot_2022-09-25_17-39-56

2 Likes

You should have made its eyes Endeavour purple.

1 Like

no sure purple eye look right . + it small fun on snow leopard .

I alway seem return to Black wallpaper ( prob as i near alway in terminal )

simple bspwm on ARM

simple-fast-bspwm-2

10 Likes

Screenshot from 2022-09-26 23-07-35

7 Likes

Endeavour OS KDE Plasma! My home :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20220926_235607

11 Likes

Welcome in our community :slight_smile: Look great your setup!

1 Like