Here is mine.

Share_Desktop

Share_Desktop2

Distro: EndeavourOS
WM: i3
Terminal: alacritty

i3-gaps is awesome, btw.

5 Likes

@darknetmatrix Dayum. That looks slick, man.

It runs fast on my laptops and I cant complain about battery life. Of course battery life and how fast depends on what I am doing with it. At idle with nothing extra running except Bodhi itself, I usually see about 250-260mb ram usuage and now at the moment with firefox (9 tabs open) warpinator running and radiotray-ng running I am seeing a usuage of 1891mb. I even have it installed on my Acer AspireOne with Atom 1.66 processor and 2GB ram and Bodhi runs okay but a bit slower than on my more powerful labtop with better processor and more ram.

Fedora on the Thinkpad. Trying out dash to panel. I think itā€™s time to start working on some conky.

Screenshot from 2022-09-21 20-23-04

Screenshot from 2022-09-21 20-26-03

5 Likes

Elegant rice and oh nice name haha Osrs was and still is an amazing game

Iā€™d probably never get any work done if I use that wallpaper. Iā€™d just end up staring at the girl all day long. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i am old, i feel like i am back in my 20s. you have to do something to stay young :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s a single nerd out there who wouldnā€™t go nuts for a beautiful woman who has E=mc^2 tattooed on her chest lol.

1 Like

ā€¦ or 42 ā€¦

4 Likes

I might be way off the mark hereā€¦ But did you just make a Hitchhikerā€™s Guide to the galaxy reference?

3 Likes

I run ā€œVarietyā€ wallpaper changer and have it pointed to wallhaven.cc. Right now, it looks for wide screen (21x9) images and Iā€™ve changed the search term to ā€œNaturalā€. Liking what Iā€™m getting back :slight_smile:

9 Likes

My screenshot of SparkyLinux Openbox, Pont Darc over the Ardeche River wallpaper and Gis Weather app.
Screenshot2_2022-09-22_21-23-36

7 Likes

Think the one youā€™re looking for is here:

6 Likes

Yes! Thatā€™s it!

Thank you so much.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

Raspberry Pi 400 | Android 13 (AOSP)

18 Likes

My screenshot of SparkyLinux Openbox, Pont Darc over the Ardeche River wallpaper and Gis Weather app on my ā€œtestingā€ laptop.
Screenshot_2022-09-23_08-28-01

7 Likes