Share Your Desktop

desktop 1

5 Likes

Screenshot_20200118_165943

6 Likes

Nice ā€˜sweetā€™ theming

I love sweet. I keep trying to change my theme but I always end up back there

Well, Bob has improved spatially. :smiley:

But can he really afford the rent for this famous place? In any case, he still has to work while Jimmy Pesto has already finished work.

1 Like

@Tiger, btw., for the next time: this isnā€™t a support thread, but the lounge for unimportant :wink: entertainment. Plz, donā€™t hijack!

1 Like

So, from slick, black and minimalistic to wellā€¦ Usability.

Edit: tried with the panel on top for a few hours, but had to give up. Now at the bottom.

Screenshot_2020-01-20_21-57-13 Screenshot_2020-01-20_22-49-58

1 Like

Not much but almost all blackā€¦

DeepinScreenshot_20200121210111

7 Likes

This is my desktop background as of now. Itā€™s the West Rim of Endeavour Crater on Mars. Photo was taken by Opportunity rover. Enjoy!
Western Rim of Endeavour Crater Mars

11 Likes

a little splash of colors ( credits and thanks to the authors, conky and wallpaper :slightly_smiling_face: )

DeepinScreenshot_20200123002713

7 Likes

That is one nice looking setup. :unicorn:

Because of your mirror effect the EnOS logo is reversed :wink:

Zusammenfassung

Wallpaper by SGS

untitled-sgs

4 Likes

ricklinux

17d

@MrEd
Hopefully you got a waitress on standby

She was recently fired for the day for forgetting my sour cream on my stuffed pepper, but she may return in a newer episode :stuck_out_tongue:

Or, maybe it depends on which way the wind blows ? :wink:

3 Likes

Back to basics. Trying to keep myself in check this time.
Xfce with Nemo, sane defaults, actually installed everything Iā€™ll need in an every day desktop (printer drivers, wifi drivers, officeā€¦ I am definitely going to fight my urges to DE hop again).

Screenshot_2020-01-24_00-00-20

2 Likes

Itā€™s a hard fight! All of these desktops are great. I think Xfce is going to be even better when the next update is out. Iā€™m still a Cinnamon fan but I do really like Xfce. Currently I just installed KDE again for a little while. :grin:

2 Likes

2020-01-23_21-38-10_0 the bar is Polybar, Iā€™m using Adi1090xā€™s theme 8 for it. (Github link) I changed the colors around. My WM as it says in neofetch is i3. Just set up this system today. I currently use Manajro on my main Laptop. I have been on Linux full time for like 2 months now. Also, Iā€™m wondering if any of you can help me change the penguin ASCII art to the endeavouros logo in ASCII art, I never really changed it before. Also under the terminal is a black circle with the Manjaro logo lol, I havenā€™t gotten around to swapping the logo on the wallpaper I made. (Wallpaper on Imgur) Iā€™m not sure what it looks like on a decent monitor, since I have only seen it on a Thinkpad T420 and a x220T, and they have bad screens, for example its much lighter on my T420 then on my x220T

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200123_222110
My eyes have been bugging me a bit, so I decided to see if I could find something that worked with them. This is what I found.
The global theme is Card, found from the KDE Store. The wallpaper is a little something I came up with in GIMP.

3 Likes

Nice !!!
:slight_smile:

If the Xfce team can keep their promise to suddenly quadrupel their release rateā€¦ I think they said they were going to go from one major release every four years to two releases a year???