Share Your Desktop

Wonderful as you have it ready !!
:maté: :+1:

Capture d’écran du 2020-01-05 17-26-24

6 Likes

Sample January 2020 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As for the :beer: & 1 :keyboard: haven’t made it that far yet with the single keyboard,
However, the :beer: is in the cup holder on my left fastened to another section of desk.

It’s the type of cup holder you get in the automotive section to hang on your car window. I just cut off the door hanger part, drilled a hole and screwed it to the desk.

I actually did this years ago because it prevents spills on the desk, no sense in wasting good booze :stuck_out_tongue:

What I am missing, is a :hamburger: :sandwich: tray with draw-slides on it!

1 Like

@MrEd
Hopefully you got a waitress on standby! :rofl:

2 Likes

DeepinScreenshot_20200105184302

7 Likes

Where did you find the neat wallpaper? I would like to “borrow” a copy.

5 Likes

The towers of Hanoi is easier to play if it’s just one. :wink:

1 Like

My Window Maker install. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I like your aquarium too​:grimacing::grimacing:.

1 Like

Last Deepin for now…

DeepinScreenshot_20200107045950 DeepinScreenshot_20200107050007 DeepinScreenshot_20200107050014

5 Likes

Here’s mine. Just Endeavouros with XFCE and the Adwaita dark theme.
Screenshot_2020-01-07_17-15-04

8 Likes

Screenshot_20200108_225807

14 Likes

Beautiful plasma configuration !!

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

Hey! This is what I rock [i3wm]. If you like it and want to replicate it, I’ve made a new-to-WMs-friendly github for my dotfiles here. I’m always working on it and adding new stuff. Feedback appreciated. Enjoy!

rice

10 Likes

Would love to learn how to rock on i3. Don’t know much about github and what i need to do to look at your info and use it. Can i set it up in v-box?

you can try also my instructions:

2 Likes

I just don’t know where to start? Can i install it in v-box? Do i install xfce first and then add i3? Is all the information in github just read me or do you have to clone or copy stuff. I’m just not familiar with the process exactly. Once i run through it would be easier I’m sure. I’m just not sure if there are enough steps for me to understand what I’m doing? It’s sometimes difficult to read between the lines and make assumptions because i am not a dev or programmer. Okay i see some copy files to .config. Can you just clone the whole thing and install? That’s the drift i’m getting? Inexperience on this here. :crazy_face:

1 Like