Welcome @ReemZ!

1 Like

Rotterdam? :smiley:

1 Like

Rotterdam?

1 Like

Welcome @ReemZ !

1 Like

If you guys want a ā€œGuess this cityā€ topic we can split this into itā€™s own topic.
Might be interesting displaying city silhouettes and guessing the city?

Pudge

5 Likes

Welcome @ReemZ

1 Like

Looks like Portland Oregon

Iā€™ll go with Rotterdam too at night!

1 Like

Haha sorry, that wasnā€™t my intention, just thought Iā€™d have a little fun with youse :grin:

And yes, Rotterdam!

3 Likes

And Sunday work day screenshot.

IMG_20201213_135946

11 Likes

I almost forgot what those look likeā€¦

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums @ReemZ :wave:

2 Likes

Updated my micro-desktop with little bit of weather forecast. :grinning:
epd

1 Like

Stop code memory management.

Faulty Ram
Faulty Drivers
Software problem, including corrupt system and or operating system files
Disk Errors

I would first run memory diagnostics. Then see if there are any Windows updates. Run chkdsk /r
Then run system file check sfc /scannow
Could run the DISM Restorehealth command DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

1 Like

Iā€™m almost positive the new Kingston drive is trash. Ram is fine. Iā€™ve swapped in known good.

Everything is up to date as of a week ago including all firmware.

I actually swapped good 16gb ram from my home desktop because the 8 was unreal slow. And itā€™s still unreal slow. And my home Cinnamon still flies even with only 8gb now.

Either bad ssd or the motherboard. But I guess for a $40 computer that was the risk.

2 Likes

Double check the ram and re-seat it just to make sure. I have seen that before too.

4 Likes

Yep Kingston drives arenā€™t great.
UBCD has a battery of different tests you can fire at the thing in order to diagnose the issue.

2 Likes

Welcome @ReemZ :blush:

1 Like

True dat, Kingston drives are utter garbage. Had a 32Gb USB drive fail on me after 2 weeks, got a replacement and it failed after 3 months. Utter trash.

3 Likes

Odd, Iā€™ve got two Kingston SSDs and a couple of their Datatraveler G3 sticks, zero issues so far.
Are they even poor at being time bombs then? :stuck_out_tongue: