InfinityBook Pro 14 compatibility

In a while I should buy an InfinityBook Pro 14 from TUXEDO Computers, has anyone already tried EndeavourOS on this pc?

Are there any compatibility issues?

1 Like

Please let us know how it is, am quite interested, although since I am in the US, system 76 may be a better option for shipping and support…

Anything from Tuxedo Computers ships with Linux. . . while anything is possible, it’s EXTREMELY unlikely to have compatibility issues with a computer built specifically with Linux in mind.

3 Likes

Hey there,

TUXEDO representative here.

I can assure you that you won’t run into any issues. While I never tried EndeavourOS on the InfinityBook Pro 14, all my tests with Manjaro and plain Arch went flawless.

If you have any other questions, I’m here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome, good to have you here! :partying_face:

If you have time, please take a look at that, guy is a newcomer and may very well have missed something…

But still, there is some voodoo magic going on with his Tuxedo:

1 Like

I have been using the pc for three days, the installation was easy and smooth. The only problem i’m having is when i force shutdown where i get an error from systemd that it can’t unmount / tmp, but this doesn’t happen with a normal shutdown. I apologize if I answer so late but the courier took a long time to deliver the package due to the anti-convid regulations.