Hi! A bit scared to be honest to be here

Hi guys! I’ve decided to join the forums here mainly as a way to fight my own shyness. I guess the Lounge is the category for the off-topic, non developmental area of the forums where, people can just relax and chat about things, right?

25 Likes

Hi and welcome to the :enos:-Forum!
Of course, here you can chat with clowns, frogs, doctors, weirdos and pretty much any other crazy person about pretty much anything :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Yes that’s right :smiley:

Even the :clown_face: and the :frog: relax in here sometimes :wink:

9 Likes

Hi, I’m half-new and already met frogs and clowns, as swh mentioned. First I was laughing, then scared, then angry and at last laughing again. And all of that in the span of 2 minutes. It’s awesome!

8 Likes

Hey fellow introvert? Great to have you with us! Feel free to lurk and contribute wherever you’re comfortable, - no one’s bites, gobbling and ribbits… well that’s a different matter :turkey: :frog:

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty introverted. I also have some history on another forum that wasn’t all that great, so yeah. It seems people have some inside jokes I will need to learn, like the frogs. That should be interesting! :smile:

8 Likes

I think so :grin:

Welcome to the forum

6 Likes

Welcome @winnyace
Don’t be shy. Come on over to the purple side. :enos:

8 Likes

already rocking it baby! <3

6 Likes

Nice hardware!

Edit: Did you install with the Nvidia option?

2 Likes

Let me guess…
It starts from A and ends on H :rofl:

Regardless, welcome aboard!
Don’t be too shy :upside_down_face:

honka_animated-128px-46

8 Likes

People here strive to have and be a friendly community.
So far it is my experience that thwy do and are exactly that. There’s knowledge, banter, information, help, opinions, pictures, photos, memes. It’s a friendly neighborhood, where you are free to hang around.

Have fun, be welcome.

6 Likes

To my knowledge, yes. I have everything working as expected, so I don’t have problems currently with my system. I have been sailing the Linux seas for some time now, since 2019 actually, so this isn’t my first rodeo with Linux, nor with Endeavour

5 Likes

One can never go to just one Rodeo! lol

4 Likes

Reminds me of this hat I saw over the weekend lol

8 Likes

Hello, I’m the resident drunkard.

12 Likes

Welcome to the :enos: forum @winnyace :enos_flag:

5 Likes

Welcome to the dark side @winnyace , there’s no going back. :wave:

6 Likes

hello @winnyace
Welcome to the purple universe :enos: :enos_flag: :penguin_face: :rocketa_purple: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes