Hi! A bit scared to be honest to be here

Boo!

ghost

15 Likes

Hello! :wave:
I’m sure these wonderful people will astonish you in many ways.
I’ve been seeing jaw dropping support by knowledgeable members since April 2023 when some computers are in difficulties.
You’ll have the chance to see the results of software that was wonderfully crafted by them and gifted to us the users.

Wishing you the best of good experience and take good care :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @winnyace

Dont forget to laugh :wink: … the other people around you need it ! :purple_heart:

smilingdonkey

7 Likes

Me too, I’m a bit scared to be honest here :wink::sweat_smile:

Welcome!

8 Likes

Scared or scary? :rofl:

4 Likes

Only with cookies it’s the real dark side. :fortune_cookie:

2 Likes

oh shit frog man

5 Likes

Frogman is not real, he can’t hurt you.

Frogman:
Screenshot_20240306_062145

8 Likes

Welcome!! It’s a great forum! I continue to lurk as I work through having fun with my own Endeavour set up. So far it’s been the best experience I’ve had with a Linux distribution. Glad to see you here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I’ve always found this to be a great place on the Internet

2 Likes

Ah! Now we observe this marvelous green creature in its, quite bewilderingly, naturally purple habitat. Some theorise the colour mismatch is a defensive evolutionary trait - for what sort of pray would dare to be so obvious?!

Welcome to the EOS forum, Winny! :purple_heart::grin:

6 Likes

This is a friendly forum. You’ll fond people here tend to be honest , straightforward, and helpful, with just a bit of silliness thrown in. Welcome. I tend to hang out in the technical part of the forum, so I don’t know precisely what people discuss here. But it’s true that most people here like a Linux distro that works for you, making your life easier, like EndeavourOS.

1 Like