Google's trying to DRM the internet

honka_animated-128px-9

This is wrong on so many levels and quite a few more people agree if you check the recent issues posted.

Google really needs to just go away already. I’ve had quite enough.

I guess they’re not very happy

2 Likes

Goolag is evil, despite what their moto says.

Said before you mean…They’ve removed it, for years now… :rofl:

At least they have some self-awareness.

Or we are free, or the next generations are not. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

No surprise really. Google wants to control us. They want to continue to dictate what can and cannot be. Sadly this will more than likely become a reality even if not this round it will happen. I can already see banks jumping on this taking us back 30 years to when web sites insisted on you using certain web browsers. When I first got on the internet in the late 90’s there was freedom.

However it’s just not Google other companies in other fields are doing a lot of these same type of lock downs. Cell phone companies, auto companies, home appliances and others.

In the Words of Kris Kristofferson through the wonderful vocals of Janis Joplin

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose

Does anyone remember that days without internet? Without the “G” and a multitude of others? I mentioned that to a cable / internet provider the other day. This is a tool and a convenience. I can drop any and all of it in a heartbeat. They appeared astounded. We pay for a service. If at any point that “service” becomes an issue it is removed. It is time for people to stand up and say enough is enough. Too bad so little backbone remains these days.

Oh yeah? Try buying an aeroplane ticket if you do not have:

1. Internet access
  2. Credit card
  3. Smartphone with banking software

I literally have to ask a friend to buy a plane ticket for me, whenever I want to travel. Soon, that will be impossible, too.

Your basic freedoms like the ability to travel, are dependent on you using this proprietary crap.

Soon, once they roll in Central Bank Digital Currencies, you will not be able to buy bread without having a smarphone with Internet access.

We are living in a dystopia worst than any sci-fi movie ever, and nobody seems to care.

7 Likes

An issue for who ? Most of the people around the world use Chrome and Google services, they don’t care about the consequences of their choice and what Google is really doing to them concerning privacy and control.

2 Likes

But you won’t have to carry a wallet anymore, and that’s convenient. . .

I think most, if not all, of us here agree that Big G has to go. The real issue is, however, that few, if any, put up an actual fight. Whining or ‘protesting’ won’t solve anything, you need to have proper knowledge and tools to fight back.

Saddest part? 99% of normies know absolutely nothing and will just keep obeying the next order from above.

There’s nothing new under the sun.

• Education
  • Hardcore backlash of those who know
  • Non-stop media pressure

P.S. Nobody has forced pretty much all website owners to use GoogleAnalytics years back, selling everyone’s freedom for penny on a dollar.
Absolute idiots.

honka_animated-128px-49

2 Likes

NOT GOING TO FLOCKIN HAPPEN

I’ assuming “go away” is code for blowing up everything they own.

This is because a wallet does not have a GPS or other tracking software ATM

1 Like

You don’t even have to carry a brain anymore! :smiley:

4 Likes

Lets face it. Most users don’t anymore which is why Google will probably get away with it. I mean after all that is what this is about Google telling people they are to stupid on their own and must be protected from ourselves.

2 Likes