Antechdesigns wallpapers

I will start the ball rolling with my latest wallpaper.

AbstractPlasma4KScreenshot

Download:

I will post other DE wallpapers as I make them and once I find the EOS assets…

Feedback and Requests Welcome.

Enjoy :wink:

21 Likes
5 Likes

Xfce maybe, plz?

KDEPortalScreenshot

Download:

13 Likes

Keep going I am making a slideshow :rofl:

3 Likes

I might have to use that last one on XFCE even with that weird little logo in the bottom right :smiley:

2 Likes

there is a no logo version there…

4 Likes

Even better. Much appreciated :beers: :+1:

2 Likes

Well done! :man_artist:

3 Likes

@antechdesigns Do you have a PNG Signature file that I could put on your wallpapers I download? I really like to credit the artist, especially considering that I may show off my desktop in a video(No momentary value gained from the videos, I use YouTube to host my videos and then link them to the forum).

You might want to seek moderator approval for this…

Approval to post a video showing off the desktop? I wasn’t sure if your comment was directed at me.

If so, the idea is to link from YouTube or another video hosting site(If there is a preference, how would I find out?), so I don’t eat up forum site storage cost. Also I was planning on linking all photo I post from outside storage sites to cut down on cost for the forum.

I was speaking to you :laughing: Silly discourse not showing the person replied to.

Which is a great idea. I was only concerned with the bigger picture. Linking youtube back to the forum can drag with it all sorts of issues. Spammers, trolls, etc. Which might just be a bigger headache than the space concerns. Just my opinion there are plenty of other team members you can also ask.

Unless I was to post the EnOS forum info/address on the video or in the YouTube descriptions, that shouldn’t happen. Plus I’m not an influencer. I don’t use YouTube to make money, purely as a place to host many pointless videos that don’t make for great content on the grand scheme of YourTube. There shouldn’t be any trolls making there way here.

3 Likes

Just you wait…! :sweat_smile:
Internet works in mysterious ways :laughing:

I mean, if some how it did, I would take advantage of it. Not going to lie.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Your Desktop

Merged.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Your Desktop

Two Colors to Choose From & No Logo Versions

Screenshot_20200822_134516

DOWNLOAD:

9 Likes