A little joke on a regular day

Beer

9 Likes

I sometimes watch his channel (iEarlGrey) on Odysee.

1 Like

Since the Ukraine shit is going down I follow the channel religiously.

1 Like

TheDuran is also a nice channel on Odysee, you should check it out.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Duran is one of my go-to channels, also Alex and Alexanderā€™s solo channels. Oh, and Gonzalo Lira and Jacob Dreizin and some Twitters. The complete Putin fanclub. :star_struck:

1 Like

Itā€™s like Iā€™m preaching to the quire :joy:

1 Like

Not all people in the West have lost their marbles. :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m actually from the west, the Netherlands. How is your Afrikaans? I mean would you understand me if i would communicate with you in dutch?

1 Like

Iā€™m originally from Germany (West) but living in SA since 22 years now. Never bothered to learn Afrikaans or Dutch tho. Tot siens. :nerd_face:

Ziemlich gut!

1 Like

Given the topic of the thread, I nominate this for The Great Joke of Year 2022!

1 Like

One my friend shared me today :

4 Likes

Now slightly smarter :

14d9a44df1dcd37f9c226bb77b334ec7

8 Likes

Itā€™s funny how the mind works

2 Likes

Before I saw this picture, I thought I was right about every thing .
Now I am lost :sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep there is so much post processing in our brain we sometimes forget our eyes donā€™t work at all like cameras. There are pattern fill and edge recognition algorithms in play, thatā€™s why watching very complex and intricate patterned objects is tiresome for the eyes for example.

Just a small example: our brain edits out the nose out of our field of view. You can clearly see the nose when you close either eye, yet it disappears when you look with both eyes (of course once you consciously look for it it appears in your field of view, even if itā€™s just a blur).

2 Likes

Didnā€™t realize this til now - cool piece of trivia

1 Like

The exception would be those who see no further than the end of nose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:eye: :nose:t4:

1 Like

Uh, itā€™s a E-Piano ā€¦