A little joke on a regular day

As in Dodo :wink: sans stupid, freakishly annoying auto-spellchecker :exploding_head:

2 Likes

They can be such a pain in the arch :wink:

1 Like

arguement
bbqpit

5 Likes

So now I know what this BMW is doing.

4 Likes

Bad whiches always blame they’re spell checker.

3 Likes

3 Likes

It reminds me of the story of how this German guy drove his Merc or Beemer into a canal after dutifully following the vocal driving instruction. “Turn left here.” Okidoki, crash!

1 Like

8 Likes

9 Likes

Kinda puts a literal spin on the name “BMW.”

Bang Many Walls.

3 Likes

The wall it was “parked” in happened to be the gas boiler room for the university. The driver was a student of mine and he crashed his dad’s car into the wall the night before he was due to hand in his project report to me. Needless to say, he managed to get his work in on time.

His dad was no doubt pleased that his son took the trouble to clean the car’s windscreen before leaving. You will notice the handy windscreen cleaning tool left on the ground next to the wall.

I had to take the picture!

He now works as a crash test dummy for BMW.

1 Like

I love the last one. That’s why I love rugby!

:flushed:

1 Like

Maybe if we organise a GoFundMe for him, he’ll survive?

1 Like

or…

honka_animated-128px-10

coz that was “news” event which lasted about 2 hours, but :salt: mines are working ReeEeeEEeally hard :rofl:

P.S. One might think jokes suppose to have some humor in them…:clown_face:

3 Likes

On a related note, what do you reckon is the Neuralink Desktop his monkey is using?

Probably something like Gnome, but proprietary :rofl:

Seriously, looks like some mac crap :cold_face:

Poor guy was probably actually typing “Please help me, someone save me!”, but this proprietary crap interpreted it to something nice…

2 Likes

Yes, I know what I would be typing with it, but this is a family show…

2 Likes

4 Likes

passwords

7 Likes