A little joke on a regular day

I feel like you owe me a funny joke.

:frog:

2 Likes

Okay…you’re not really a frog! :rofl:

4 Likes

You didn’t get enough yet?!
Most of my posts, my questions here about EOS seems to be a funny joke!

Here you go Kresimir, I hope it brightens your day. :grinning:

3 Likes

Not a rickroll, or at least a very cheap one, since you have to actually be tricked into it.

For example, blasting it on the speakers is a cheap rickroll, but tricking them into clicking on one is an actual rick roll.

But the RickRoll was mentioned as a RickRoll and featured a RickRoll about a RickRoll…and lastly…

1 Like
4 Likes

How 2 recover from being rickrolled, aka how 2 get revenge on a rickroller, gore warning, I DO NOT RECOMMEND WATCHING AT WORK.

No u lol

2 Likes

ROFL yes, it’s actually a very funny thread… Caused partially by OP reading a Debian guide… and ignoring advice on reading the Arch way to enable services…

Spoilers

there was a little frustration because he got rather confused (reading issues maybe) trying to enable resilio-sync.service and not rslsync.service and was told that he should start/enable, as per arch wiki, the rslsync.service systemctl enable rslsync.service

After several posts pointing this out, OP skipped reading their posts and demanded to know where the non-existant resilio-sync.service had gone and why wasn’t it there!!!

Some folks come from Manjaro with legitimate reasons, and I respect them for that, but sometimes they simply enjoy the opportunity to stir up some drama. After this, quite a few of them simply quietly disappear… maybe figuring out their issues aren’t due to Manjaro and finding the same issues existing in EOS - then deciding they’d be better off with PopOS instead.

1 Like

But that’s unfair, Windows can’t blame Chrome for eating less RAM than Windows does!
(replace Windows with any Linux distro and then the picture will be valid​:wink:)

Consider it like, that one RAM eater is talking with another RAM eater. :slightly_smiling_face:

So the continuation of the joke is that Windows gets angry and eats Chrome?!

fakename

5 Likes

phonebooth

8 Likes

boxtopay

4 Likes

Loved the first one and certainly can relate to the last one.

1 Like