A little joke on a regular day

OK. This is not a joke. It is an actual conversation on “another” forum of “another” distro.
It is mainly about giving assistance by telling you “go RTFM” and if you didn’t get it and asked again or a further question it is just “go RTFM, again”
The conversation went as follows:

Me: " and [I] followed precisely steps on their web site
Them: " And I’m telling you for the n-th time: This isn’t Debian. Go read instructions on [xyz] page!!
Them:“And by the way, even on their site they aren’t saying to enable both services. You just can’t read and don’t want to listen.”
Me:“I did! I swear! I read!”
Them:[No reply]
And here comes the most interesting part in the conversation. Just after no reply from “Them”
Me:" Well… a bit off topic.
What made you think I don’t read… I don’t follow instructions… I don’t think… I don’t….?
Why would I ask initially if I don’t…!!!?

Thanks for all your feed back, because everytime you say “go read” I “go read” again, so I learn and memorize more.
Them:“I just enjoy being a c*nt, that’s all.” <== (this summarize it all) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is absolutely the funniest ever conversation I ever had in my whole +60 yrs life.
I doubt I will have another one like this (unless I go to the same forum again. Which will never happen as long as there is EndeavourOS and its community)

Any comments welcome!

2 Likes