2024 Total Solar Eclipse

Live feed of the Solar eclipse

6 Likes

Honka_old-128px-40

3 Likes

That’s beautiful! The end is near! :wink:

3 Likes

Yer I love watching this stuff, I wish it was actually visible from where I live though. Loved that movie, I’m going to have to dig through my drawer full of DVDs and find it now.

2 Likes

It’s not visible from this side of the globe either :frowning: When I saw this post, it’s the first movie I remembered that shows an eclipse.

1 Like

I’m loving watching this, got it playing PIP so when it gets interesting I can easily switch over to it, got some cool little facts and stuff being talked about too so makes great background noise (sort of like talkback radio)

1 Like

So I guess the Anti-Christ is born today? :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh, God!! Please, no! Not while I’m alive!

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve been amongst us for years already

3 Likes

Hey wait a minute I was born 30 years ago though :thinking:

3 Likes

Then you must be him :wink: Hail Damien! :imp:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m missing this, that looks really beautiful! It must be even more breath taking in person!

1 Like

Yer everytime they mention they can see the planets I wish they would point them out because all I can see is the sun/moon and a heap of black surrounding it. But it is truely an amazing sight to see

1 Like

Yeah they were talking about seeing Venus and Jupiter.

1 Like

Plot twist. He’s not joking… :eyes:

3 Likes

Watching this I think I’m going to go hunting for some cool images for wallpapers later today

2 Likes

I’m watching it on NASA TV via satelite in 4k :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I wish I had something of that quality to watch it on, would look even more spectacular

1 Like

Last time i saw total eclipse was back in 1998 here in Germany.

NASA TV broadcasts on hotbird 13° in europe

EDIT: Sorry, 1999, the year my Mom died

2 Likes

From our parking lot…. :smirk:

9 Likes