Would you be interested in buying EndeavourOS merchandise?

To make things a bit clear, @Root and we came to an agreement that he will be our official sticker supplier and we are discussing further designs.
More will be revealed in the official announcement that is coming on September 19th.

12 Likes

Zardoz is a fantastic movie, witch I highly recommend, and not only because Sean Connery in a red thong. Itā€™sā€¦ unique!

A Pi with a Endeavour logo would be a cool thing!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure that ā€œEndeavour Insideā€ has the same ring to itā€¦ :wink:

As a sidenote: There was a short lived Power Girl comic a few years ago that was great and very tongue in cheek. One of her antagonists was a Zardoz parody character.

2 Likes

Yes! Especially if I can get things shipped to the US without having to pay the same amount again in shipping costs.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Now I canā€™t unsee it, lol, Iā€™d best look it up ā€¦ I mean, Sean Connery in a red thong isnā€™t too terrible once I get used to it. :rofl:

And, yes, Iā€™d buy my 1st Pi if Endeavour was involved! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

You know what would be useful for that? A couple of EndeavourOS stickers! :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl:

Some EOS stickers would be cool, particularly EOSARM ones so I can stick them on my cases :heart_eyes:

Naw I was thinking of a couple of other strategic spots for sticker placement. :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely! Was just about to ask why is there no merch yet. I hope some comes available soon (i see it has been couple of years already) :wink:

What about SGS from this community?

Do you mean @SGS ? :wink:

1 Like

Exactly this user i meant.

Definitely would love a t-shirt based on this and coloured front and back bright neon.

Psychedelic and perfect for attending music festivals again.

2 Likes

I would be in for coffee mug!

3 Likes

Wow, these are, well letā€™s call it ā€œfashionableā€ late, answers to my question. :wink:

2 Likes

There is a revived interest in eos merch :wink:

Iā€™ll buy some T-shirts so I can show off that I use Arch in easy mode :stuck_out_tongue: .