Would you be interested in buying EndeavourOS merchandise?

I am looking into the possibilities to partner with Open source/Linux companies that produce merchandise like caps, mugs, mousepads, T-shirts and sweatshirts with the Endeavour logo on it.

Would you be interested in buying those?

2 Likes

Definitely something. Not a sweater, but smaller stuff yes.

2 Likes

Case stickers & aluminized laptop case badges would be nice, too!

2 Likes

I’m not big on merch and logos, but perhaps a male thong? :innocent:

1 Like

I’d recommend shooting more rabbits with one stone if going in the merch direction:
A [possibly payed] designer onboard the team is a must if you want attractive merch. While such a designer would be working on the merch he could in the same process refine the Endeavour OS branding and thus improve the overall image of the OS.

2 Likes

I am looking into the same companies that Archlinux, Fedora and Manjaro are working with.

I wish we could pay anyone.

The thing is if you want to create a revenue stream you might wanna invest something in it. Otherwise you might get a few enthusiastic supporters buying your merch and that’s it. That would be a lot of volunteered efforts, and not so much traction to show for it. If the merch is really appealing to everyone, your revenue would increase considerably and cover the expenses of having a dedicated designer thus paying for itself.

I completely understand your point of view but that kind of money isn’t available. The next server and domainname bill is coming in 5 months from now and a physical presence on the internet in the near future is our main concern.

2 Likes

I like the idea, but unfortunately I am unemployed right now and even if I really wanted to buy some stuff that had an EndeavourOS design (which I do), I don’t think it would be convenient at the moment for me, but if in the future I had the chance to do it, yes I would! (if shipping is not excessively expensive of course).
CHEERS!!! :smiley:

2 Likes