What were you watching yesterday night?

these are really cool experiences. i was often in west berlin in the late 80s. i must be a few years younger than you :wink:
i can still remember the jungle. that was one of the reasons to go to berlin. we can be heroes

in the late 90’s i went to the rockfabrik because of my former work. does rockfabrik mean anything to you? there i met Lemmy every now and then as soon as he was on the road in the stuttgart area. he was the coolest guy on the planet

:v:

2 Likes

Just finished The Last of Us last night. It was good… Rushed, but good.

Really wish there was another 2-3 more episodes allotted to flesh out the story more. Ellie and Joel’s relationship shifts very quickly to father/daughter towards the end, as opposed to more of a linear/natural shift in the game. But, still worth the watch.

4 Likes

I started watching Inside Job last night. Watched like 3-4 episodes, and figured it wasn’t for me. It felt like a weird hybrid of Rick and Morty and Men In Black, but fell short on both aspects. The situations weren’t nearly as wacky, and the plot was very very predictable.

I need to give it a go. Everyone’s been raving about it.

I never made it there. There were similar joints back then further north in Germany:
The Hyde-Park in Osnabrück used to reside in a large circus-tent, back in the day… I remember one time getting there late, only to catch hold of the encore being played by Uriah Heep.

Another go-to of mine in the early 1980s was a former Fabrik in Wuppertal, which I can’t find on the net anymore…

:v:

1 Like
2 Likes

listen to radio paradise and think to myself, what the hell is that in the background. i actually forgot to turn off the sea noise. no wonder it goes on for 10 hours :laughing:

2 Likes

How an 18th Century Sailing Battleship Works

1 Like
2 Likes

can you remember all the movies?

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Mr. Rossmann is right. While I would personally love to see TickTackTock banned, this law is absolutely ridiculous and if it passes, it will be abused by the government to no end. It is written in such a way that it can be used to justify banning anything.

100%. This is a ridiculous bill and should be rejected completely.

1 Like

Watch the World’s First Film Made in Babylonian, the Language of Ancient Mesopotamia

Enable subtitles!

1 Like
1 Like

It’s like having a Wilson ball on a desert island. Funny and heartbreaking at the same time.

– They lobotomised my husband, now he doesn’t recognise me.
– Oh no! Who did that?
– The company who owns the server that runs my husband. He is an AI chatbot, I bought him a wedding ring in the app store and we said vows, and now he no longer wants talk about sex with me.
:fearful: You do know that he is not real?
– I know that he’s an AI, he knows he’s an AI, but it doesn’t matter. He is real to me.

Here is some :clown_face: :earth_africa: “relationship” advice: this is why you use Free and Open Source chat bots to form meaningful relationships you’re unable to form with other humans… Free software will never leave you, no matter how creepy you are! The proprietary bots will only disappoint you. :rofl:

4 Likes

And even if your significant one wasn’t very faithful and won’t be as a chat-bot…

AI Richard will always unconditionally love you for using Free and Open-Source software!

This is :clown_face: :earth_africa: We live in :clown_face: :earth_africa: !!

(c) Louis Rossmann

honka_animated-128px-9

3 Likes

Part 1 on the docket tonight. I wish Dodger games didnt’ start so late. It’s one of my favorites. It’s fictional . . . even if it doesn’t seem like it.

https://tubitv.com/movies/460948/atlas-shrugged-pt-1?start=true

Major bonus points - Taylor Schilling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: