What were you watching yesterday night?

Wrong! ‘We’ was the correct term as I wasn’t alone watching it and I wasn’t alone finding it pretty shitty and on a low level. In fact it was one of those flicks that made us realize that not all Japanese directors are prodigies like Kurosawa or Miike and we soon shifted our attention to South-Korean cinema, which seems to be of better quality all over.

The expanse Season 5. Loved the books and they have done a good job with the series.

2 Likes

Wow, i had no idea! :upside_down_face:

Yup. They are a series of 9 book and some short stories written by James S. A. Corey (pen name used by the corroboration of the authors Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck). The first book, Leviathan Falls, was published in 2011.

2 Likes

I’ve listened to all of them as audiobooks. Was pretty well narrated too. Made the whole series even more enjoyable. So much so that, I doubt I’d get more kick from the TV series.
Waiting for the 9th audiobook next year and the closure to the series.

1 Like
3 Likes

Watched only one episode yet, not quite sure if this is the greatest nerdshow ever :star_struck: or just pretentious crapola. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Give it time. It starts slow. I watched the whole season. It gets really funny when the fight scenes start and the characters charge at the enemy using the “Naruto" run :laughing:

1 Like

Nice, didn’t know it released. Now I know what I will be watching.

There’s something Faust’ish with this musical OG, no doubt on that…

For younger kids who for some reason have no idea, i recommend to check it out :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I admire Rick Beato, subscribed long ago. Only understand half of his stuff but watching his videos does no harm.

1 Like

Watched this one last night, muah

Totally, although i myself is a musician, i totally get why people love Rick regardless - he’s so insanely passionate about his craft & love for music in general :partying_face:

1 Like
1 Like

I thought I would see Greenland (2020). Just rented it.

Capture.PNG

:earth_africa:

1 Like