What were you watching yesterday night?

Nice internal views

6 Likes

For the horror buffs like me…a really good series, lots of interesting monsters and their origins. I have 4 more episodes to finish off tonight.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Now I have a new show to watch

1 Like

Star Trek Discovery S3E6

3 Likes
4 Likes

This month so far

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I’m more that a bit dubious of that guy. I think he’s been smoking cow pies.

Well, prove him factually wrong on that subject - and then we’ll speak about it :laughing:

Getting acquainted with NixOS. Pretty interesting approach in building an OS!

:penguin_face:

2 Likes

For like the 10th time, last night I watched this:
My cousin Vinny

5 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/user/periodicvideos

1 Like

I don’t know how, but I found this rant and found it really funny

Also my movies.

I found the live action movie a bit anaemic and the acting too wooden. And budget constraints were clearly visible. :grimacing:

@Orca - Thank you for sharing! True, it is not for everyone, and there were issues with it. However, it was still a fun movie to see in the theater. A “popcorn” film. Something you watch to be entertained and not care about “all the other fluff”.

But that’s exactly the thing, we didn’t feel entertained at all. It was a struggle for the filmmakers and actors as well as the audience. There wasn’t any fun in that flick. They should’ve stayed with the anime format.

Let me correct that for you…

We have a different opinion of the movie, and you know what, that is okay. Please do NOT speak for me or the group of people I saw it with. WE enjoyed it. As I tried to get across in my previous answer, I know it was NOT for everyone.

1 Like

Last night I watched U.S. Marshals (1998).

2 Likes