What is your favorite dish?

This is normal :slight_smile:
The main thing is that with an abundance of choices, you can always choose “your” beer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed :slightly_smiling_face:

I made Pho for New Years dinner this/last year. Making the broth from scratch took forever, but it was really wort it.

A happy prime partner makes for a good year. :wink:

2 Likes

Honestly, for Koreans, give them Kimchi and warm Rice and we good.

But if I had to pick I’d go with Sulongtang(설렁탕). A bone broth soup eaten with rice.

Edit: wait… this is 삼계탕. a chicken stew…
This is 설렁탕

4 Likes

This may not seem appetizing at all to you but if we’re talking about a typical Dutch dish, especially in winter, then nothing is more comforting to me than Kale/potato mash with smoked sausage.
Boerenkool

13 Likes

My favourite on cold days: a chicken soup (good against a cold)

klassische-huehnersuppe

8 Likes

Currently in Northern Thailand so hard to go past
IMG_20200602_134030

Or the 'I’m healthy" special IMG_20200110_120014

5 Likes

I think it’s very simple and delicious :slight_smile:
It is possible to replace the sausage with czech Špekáček and it may taste even better :slight_smile:

What is that?

1 Like

My English does not allow to describe it. There is a link to the Russian Wiki

2 Likes

Looks yummy…then again all yummy things are bad for you :laughing:

1 Like

I know this one and YES!! that would go perfectly with it.

2 Likes

Yes, I already have to watch what I eat… I have given up tobacco…
But sometimes in my dream I see a good piece of juicy and fat meat, a sweaty glass of vodka and a smoking cigar of good tobacco…
Ааааааааааа… :rofl:

3 Likes

My Czech colleagues eat this stuff all day!

Whenever they return here to work, they bring some over for me, together with some bottles of Becherovka and homemade Slivovitz :smiley:

4 Likes

Can’t wait for this thread to be closed. I believe that I gained 10 lbs. :worried:

6 Likes

you are killing me! Northern Thailand is definitely another kind of cuisine compared to BKK :yum:

3 Likes

Yes. One of my friends from northern Thailand introduced me to their Chinese/Thai “fusion”. It’s amazing.

3 Likes

Aroy mak!

1 Like

aroy mak mak! and phet! :rofl:

1 Like

Eight years ago when I was 50 lbs. heavier and newly Diabetic type 2, I asked my doctor if he had a diet he recommended. He looked straight at me and said, “If it tastes good, spit it out”!

Pudge

10 Likes