What kind of shoes do you have? :wink:

@ Balder

you travel in style …

travel

5 Likes

A lot of different ones. :grin:

1 Like

Truck
2009 F150, about 120k miles on it and sort of large, but does the job when we need to haul horses.

8 Likes

Yes, these sound amazing. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I have a large family, we like to travel…in New Zealand (right hand drive), the Toyota Granvia:
download

But the one I miss is the van and caravan we had in Europe:
P1160214 , which was of course left-hand drive, a Mercedes Vito 2005 115CDI 4x4; a beast powerful enough to tow the 9m 2500kg caravan and stow a family of 7. We conquered Europe with this thing, including this road which had the family freaking out : https://www.dangerousroads.org/europe/france/4693-col-de-la-chambotte.html

Edit: the more legal-minded of my European brothers may wonder how I managed to purchase/register the German plates? It’s a long but funny story; PM me if interested.

6 Likes

2011-06-13 15:20:06
After bikes, (this one hitting 130km/h in first gear in about 3 seconds from launch at 12,000 rpm) I find cars boring, comfortable/relaxing - so we got a Yaris 1.2L CVT. Smooth and quiet enough up to 120km/h, dirt cheap and - in Thailand, no crazy tax (1/2 price of a Camry).

4 Likes

Dacia Sandero Stepway

Bought it new a few months ago and didn’t regret the purchase one bit.
So far it’s proven itself to be a really nice car, that has all the bells and whistles I like.

It’s noticeably higher than a regular car, in an SUV manner (but it’s not an SUV).

Here it is, chilling in a village where my grandmother lives.

IMG_20201014_143831

4 Likes

I have only a bike (non-motor).
For a business trip it’s mostly some diesel car from Škoda.

And some people like me who work for an automotive company don’t want a car at all. :smile:

2 Likes
Wait...

:grin:

2 Likes

No, not really. :laughing:
There are many companies that are in automotive but are not directly the final car producers. Our company never made a whole car, just subcomponents.

2 Likes

Iwakuni Japan USMC Airbase (Hot Refueling=Engines Running)
No those aren’t bombs on the wings they’re external fuel tanks. She drinks alot.
PORTRAIT_19

Bali with friends after four years in the USMC(1994)
PORTRAIT_41

Trip from Greenbay,WI to Tampa, FL to pick up bike Ebay Deal (Leary GA 2019).
PORTRAIT_57

Yes southern Georgia has quite the charm.

Mulch delivery Clearwater, FL
IMG_2179

3 Likes

My baby:
2007_z51_02
The play toy that was recently beaten up, and is awaiting repairs:
Boss_302_06

4 Likes

Real cars! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I think you probably win the thread with that one… :joy:

2 Likes

I just with it had a back seat so I could listen to my outlaws argue while flying. :dash:

2 Likes

Have you seen Sarah -n- Tuned’s review on the new Corvette? I like it.

Sarah’s pretty funny in it. However, I post the link blindly after I’ve blocked Google. So I hope it works.

2 Likes

It works and I’ve seen it when it went up (I like her reviews).
It’s a pretty good car.

2 Likes

I don’t know much about F150s in Denmark, but what horses to you haul? :smile: